Thread: Low sound in Sony xperia x10 mini/pro sound

Low sound in Sony xperia x10 mini/pro sound

Just currently I have bought a Sony xperia x10 mini/pro for my brother. When I bought this phone then it’s sound is very fine. My friend told me that this is amazing handset. No doubt it is. But from few days I am facing the sound problem. It’s sound automatically going to be slow. It’s sound barely heard while the volume is full. I don’t know what happened in my phone. If anyone know about my problem mean what’s wrong with my cell phone?

Re: Low sound in Sony xperia x10 mini/pro sound

I would like to inform you. This is not a major problem. You can fix it. Just fallow my information. I suggest you first of all you will reset the factory data. This process will delete data from the mobile memory. Don’t worry it will not touch a sim card or memory. Please you can follow the step what I am going to tell you. If you are using Android 1.6 then you will go into the settings and then SD card and phone storage and then after you will do factory data reset. If you are using the Android 2.1 than you will go into the settings then after you will go into the privacy and then factory data reset. I’ am sure your will work properly.

I have the exact same issue. Although the issue did not happen exactly at the same time as 5.1 update. The speaker died about weeks later. Sounded blown out day stopped working the next day. Headphones still work. I have tried reinstalling it but I am unable to do it. It has gone in service node for sound check. From my point of view phone is useless without any mp3, audio, ringtones and songs etc. if anyone tell me the solution for fix it. I am facing trouble with this phone.

I would like to tell about my earlier mobile phones I have used a k08i and W580 both sounded lovely. My X10 Mini Pro sounds awful in comparison. There doesn't show to be any higher or lower range to the music. It is flat with no treble or bass. Haven't attempted using other headphones other than the supplied ones, but even fastening it up to JBL Creature speakers, there is no depth to the sound. My experience says to me that you will have to update your phone software. You can go the mobile repair engineer or you can do this through online. Then after your phone‘s sound might be work.

Yes, I am also use to my Sony xperia x10i mini/pro. I had I also face same problem with my handset. I searched in many site for the solution. Finally I got the solution. I am delivering the solution. First you will check the player in your phone. And then you should update the audio software from the SEUS site. Then after this you will check the settings of your phone. After updating the phone restart it. And play the any song in your phone. Remember it is not every time sound problem. Some time song’s volume is less by default.

Hi, I am getting your problem. From my point of view. First you will check this song which you are listening in your phone. I think same song play in another mobile. Because every time not sound problem. If the song is still slow in another mobile. Then you will have to update the audio software. It is very for updating the phone. Only download the update service setup. Then after it install or run in your phone. I am sure if it is not related to hardware problem then it will be fix this problem

Currently running versions R20 and the volume level appears to be no change. I can listen to an average volume when my surroundings are quiet. But when it comes to crowded place. I cannot hear anything from the phone. All I do is to guess what my friend was saying. This is unbearable. I do not care to have the high volume as I can lower the volume with the button, but the low volume cannot increase more since they already put the volume to maximum. Volume desperately need this update as I like to call people but have to use headphones to hear clearly and it is annoying every time. That’s why I am saying you that update your sound application in your phone.