Thread: Unable to zoom in Sony Ericsson ARC Camera

Unable to zoom in Sony Ericsson ARC Camera

I am using Sony Ericsson ARC and I love this mobile as it is exact match with my all the multimedia requirements. All the function of my mobile was working fine but whenever I try to zoom while using the camera in 6MP and 8MP mode at that it is not allowing me. Is there anything wrong with my Sony Ericsson ARC Camera or it is disabled by default by the company. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please reply me with your suggestion.

Re: Unable to zoom in Sony Ericsson ARC Camera

I have read your problem according to me we can use the zoom function in 6megapixel and 8 mega pixel also. But as you have said in your post that you are not able to do that then I think you should first check your all camera setting or from camera option select the default setting after that try to use zoom function in 6 mega pixel and 7 mega pixel options. Try this solution and let me know whether this idea worked for you or not? I hope you will be able to solve this problem.

In Sony Ericsson ARC Camera you can do zoom in two ways. The first one which depends upon a application which you are using. It means normally in web browser we use the icon which have the question mark. And in camera album we use the touch to zoom it. So I think at the time of using camera you should put the finger in the screen it will make zoom option appear. Try this solution I hope it will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your problem.

If you are not able to use the zoom function in 6 megapixel and 8 megapixel mode then I think you should try this trick. First go to the setting and then click on the SD card and storage data option. After doing that you will find the option of the factory data reset. Now select that option after that it will store all the default setting after that you will be able to use the zoom function in 6mega pixel and 8 mega pixel mode. So try this solution and let me know what the result is.

I have read all your posts and I have done all the steps according to your post. According to your steps I have restored all the factory setting but even after doing that I am not able use the zoom option in my Sony Ericsson ARC Camera. After that I have also tried by tapping the finger on the screen in camera mode but I didn’t get any zoom option at that time. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

After reading your problem I have searched on the internet. After searching so many times I came to know that in Sony Ericsson ARC the zoom option is available up to 2mega pixel only after that zoom option is not there. But if you want to zoom in 6 megapixel and 8 megapixel then I think you should try to search application for that on internet. I hope my my information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve this issue as soon as possible.