Thread: Charging is not working properly in Sony Xperia x10i mini pro.

Charging is not working properly in Sony Xperia x10i mini pro.

Recently I have purchased the Sony xperia x10i mini pro mobile. It is very attractive mobile. My some friend is also uses this mobile. In my city no service center is available. Now-a-days I am facing some problem with this mobile. My problem is related to battery. It is not charging properly it gives me false information. I saw few hours ago it shows the battery level was around 40%. Then after few hours later now again it showed me at 40%. When I removed the battery and then insert it. Then it shows 100%. I think it doesn’t charge properly. I am not getting the problem what is happening in my phone.

Re: Charging is not working properly in Sony Xperia x10i mini pro.

Well, I didn’t get your problem properly. But understand your problem. You mean that that your battery is giving the wrong information. Your battery automatically recharges and discharge. I would like to tell you that it is not fault in your battery. You will have to update the software of your mobile phone. I am telling you the site name where you would able to update your software. The site name is SEUS. And also I suggest you don’t charge your battery beyond the limit. It is very harmful for battery. After updating the software you will restart your phone at least once for few minute.

I want to give some suggestion to you. I am telling you some steps. First thing you will press and hold the home button which is located in the center of you phone. The color of button is silver. And also press the ON/OFF button together. Then after remove the battery from your mobile phone and then you will re-insert it. And then you will switch on of your phone again. If still unable to refresh your phone. Then charge it for 1½ hours. And then try to start it up again.

Ok, as in my knowledge there is no fault in your battery. Your handset is requiring some updation. If you are able to send this mobile to service center for repairing. This is your first choice. As you describe in your problem that there is no service center is available in your city. I would suggest that you can try for updating this software through online. You will have to go on SEUS site. This site is provided by Sony Ericson. Then there you can download the software for your handset. If you go to the site then you will get more information. If you unable to find the software. You can download this software for updating of your phone. See the direct link and steps below for the update service.
    Update_Service_Setup Download this software and run it on your phone.

Hi, I think that your phone battery is to be damage. You are mentioning in problem that you have purchased this phone recently. Then I suggest you that please you should go to the service center and replace battery. If it is under warranty. Otherwise you have another option only you will have to go on the Sony Ericson site there you will the update services link. Just click on it and download the update software then after you will run this software on your phone. After updating your phone restart the phone. May be it work properly. But you follow the steps.

I have also same problem but not now. My problem has solved. My battery also doesn’t give me right information. Sometimes it show 100% charging and suddenly it show 30%. Really this is major problem with phone. But don’t worry I am telling you what should you do? First thing charge your battery 100%. Then see how much time it gives response. Then after at least one time update your phone software. I am giving you most important advice don’t charge the battery beyond the limit. If you charge the battery above the 100%. It is also harmful of your battery. After all process is your problem still exists then you will have to change your battery.