Thread: How to video calling in Sony xperia Arc.

How to video calling in Sony xperia Arc.

Ten days ago I have purchased the Sony xperia arc mobile. I saw this first time with friend. It’s camera quality is excellent. That’s why I have purchased it. I don’t belong any technical field.Therefore I don’t know about any technical issue. I want to make video calling on this mobile. But I don’t have any idea. Please anyone knows about the video calling. Please tell me.

Re: How to video calling in Sony xperia Arc.

I would like to tell you about the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is the latest in the line of Sony Ericsson with Android. It is of its star devices and tries to provide superior performance and quality of the Xperia range. With its Bravia Engine enabled 4-inch screen and high quality Sony Exmore sensor of the camera, not much to like about how your pics and video call will be on this phone. And the one GHz processor inside it fast for what you require done. If you are using 3g network then you can use this mobile for video calling.

I want to tell you about the sony xperia X10i. I like to use this mobile because I liked it on my last Nokia means it’s almost features are same. And in case you could work with company which makes Skype’s to do for Xperia x10i that supports video calling that would be very nice. But in my knowledge Sony xperia doesn’t have such type of camera like Sony xperia x10i. You can use this mobile if this phone will support 3g network. I know about this mobile. You can use this mobile for video calling.

I have seen this mobile with my friend. He uses to this mobile. And also I have seen the features of xperia arc that it is support the video calling my friend use to this for video calling with me. But also uses the 3g network. Sony xperia is support the 3g network. So I suggest you that you should use the 3g network. Then you can easily use this mobile for video calling. 3g network is also very fast technology. So don’t worry everything is possible in your mobile. Just only use the services.

Hi, as I know about the sony Xperia arc it doesn’t have front facing camera. That’s why the video calling is not possible through the Sony xperia arc. You can do video calling but not using this phone. You will have to use another Sony brand like Sony xperia neo; xperia pro and xperia play hand set do have the front facing camera. But one possibility have for video calling with this phone if your handset support 3g network also you can use third party applications for video calling. But remember receiver should have been front facing camera enable handset.