Thread: Sony ericsson xperia play support 720p hd video recording

Sony ericsson xperia play support 720p hd video recording

I am using Sony ericsson xperia play from last two month and I use this device as complete multimedia device. Normally I play all my movies and videos in my Sony ericsson xperia play and its all working absolutely perfectly. I just want to know one thing about Sony ericsson xperia play. Can I record high definition video in my Sony ericsson xperia play? Please anyone have any idea about that then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Sony ericsson xperia play support 720p hd video recording

I have read your question and I will help you with some information. I have searched on internet about it camera specification and I came to know that Sony Ericsson xperia play comes with the 5 Mega Pixel of camera , which give images at the resolution of 2592х1944 pixels. It offers autofocus option, LED flash for clicking the pictures in bad light also. It also supports video recording at 480 x 840 resolutions. As we all know that Sony Ericsson xperia play has big screen so according to that it may be support high definition video recording.

I have gone through your query about Sony Ericsson xperia play video recording and if you want to check about high definition video recording then you should first start your camera and switch it in video recording mode. After doing that go to the option and look for the video resolution setting if you find the option for resolution more than 480 x 840 size then select it. As far as I know 480 x 840 size is the last option in xperia play but check it once. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

I am also using the Sony Ericsson xperia play and I normally use to play high definition videos on my mobile. All those High definition videos works great in my mobile because of its large screen don’t face any problem with playing high definition videos in my Sony Ericsson xperia play. After watching that I tried to record video in high definition mode. At that time I came to know that there no option to record high definition video. But I don’t have any problem with it.

I was searching on the internet about its high definition video recording option. After searching on the internet I came to know that according to current software there is no sucj option like high definition video recording but we can expect this feature in upcoming update of the Sony Ericsson xperia play. Till now there is no option for high definition video recording. I think we should wait for its next update. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have read your replies and I also tried to play some high definition videos in my Sony Ericsson xperia play and that videos looks amazing. I also gone through my camera video setting as there is no option for the high definition video recording. now I am also waiting for the Sony Ericsson xperia play upcoming update. I hope we will see the high definition video recording option in future. So thank you for your all the help and all the information.