Thread: How can I sort the contact list on my sony ericsson Xperia X8

How can I sort the contact list on my sony ericsson Xperia X8

Hi, I am using the Sony Ericsson’s xperia X8, I have bought this mobile recently that’s why I am not very used to it. First of all how can I sort the contact list in the order which I want. Because whenever I access my contacts it displays it in the sorted order by the last name? How can I change it to display it by the first name? But when I synchronize with the google then it displays properly. Any suggestion ?

Re: How can I sort the contact list on my sony ericsson Xperia X8

Dude, it is too easy, and you’ll started using the phone more frequently you will be able to do this silly changes, see first of all you open the contact list, by pressing the left button you will get the option saying “choose option” in that choose sort by list, in that there may be too many options like choose by name, choose by surname etc. so from that menu choose the appropriate one. That is the one you want to display.

See, this might happen because I haven’t experience the xperia but in almost all the android phones we can do it in the same way, ok don’t be panic, there is some other way also, I have done this, though I don’t have the xperia, I am sure this will work. I have solved it by the google sync in the phone you first edit all the contacts in your google account as however you want, and then try to sync with the mobile. The setting will take effect in the phone and you will be able to see the contacts sorted.

After watching this comment I tried to do it so many times but I didn’t fount such option for displaying the name, as instead I found this, option only, contact to view, import-export and send all contact, and lastly account so what shall I do? Sony Ericsson should give such a option for sorting the list as according to me it is the basic function that in fact all the phones must have. Then why not in Sony?

Sony Ericsson has to do something to overcome such a silly bug as in the smallest phones are having such a features, and what we call this xperia, a smart phone, this is all fake, as Sony has just got the market and now we can say they are just having fun. This are the almost none mistake, and should be grabbed at the particular moment only, while design, or may be while implementing but the funny thing is like they didn’t even got it in the testing phase, but now what to do, as you have purchased it already, otherwise I would recommend you not to buy from Sony Ericsson.

In fact i want to ask you something, do sony ericsson ever visit such a forums ever ? Are they aver care about our issue? Some times i just think that, they are just making fool to us, because whenever i just see any of the forums for my queries i never get any solution, and all the users are just describes their problem only, such a awful condition really doesn't makes any sense to them ?