Thread: problem in Samsung monte S5620

problem in Samsung monte S5620

My six month old samsung monte is having problem of recurrent rebooting ,that is when idle,it itself gets switched off and on touching keys it starts up.I was told that this is due to sotware problem,however the problem is still persisting even after software reloading.what cud b the cause and remedy??

Re: problem in Samsung monte S5620

As you mentioned that your Samsung Monte mobile seems to switch off while it is in idle state, i strongly feel that it might not be switching off but the backlit of your display might be closing due to the power-saving mode being activated in it. I would recommend you to show your mobile to the nearest Samsung Service Center to get it checked properly by their Technical Staff. They are the perfect people to tell you what exactly is causing this problem (if any) and what would be the possible solution for it.

i wanna knw why my phone keeps on restartin whn i use UMTS netwrk mode.. but it doesnt restart whn i use EDGE netwrk... but i showd to one mobile repairing center but thy told itz because of its software prob.. wat do u think bout it>>??

Yeah, possibly its firmware or you can say Software problem. It will surely fixed by updating the firmware. If your phone is still under warranty, get it done from your nearest Samsung Service center. They will not charge you anything. And if its out of warranty do it your self, its very easy. Download Samsung PC Suite. Install it on your computer. Connect your phone Via USB CABLE. Run PC Suite. you will get option for software or firmware update on pc. Follow the onscreen instruction. Thats it.

oh that was a huge help frnd.. thnx by the way