Thread: One way sync between Google to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini

One way sync between Google to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini

i am having Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini. I have noticed an issue with this particular phone of mine. well i have found that all the contacts updates on the phone are not updating the Gmail account of the mine. it seems to be working in a one way that is whenever there is update on the Gmail account it gets appear on the phone of mine. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: One way sync between Google to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here i am suggesting that you should see what kind of the contact which you are selecting and at which moment you are creating the new contacts. I am highly suspecting that you would be selecting the phone contacts than that of the Google Contacts. So you should create a new contact and choose as Google contact and you need to make new sync. So let me know whether it helped you or not.

I am suggesting the following steps which would be helpful to update the settings for the Timescape.
    • You should launch the Timescape and then go for Menu and then search for the Settings. Into Settings menu you have to select the Configure Service.
    • Finally select the Facebook and simply choose the Auto update.
    • So try the above mentioned thing and let me know whether it is working or not.

i was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well i have done hard reset the device of mine and then i have resync with the Google and i have resolved the matter of mine. i let you know that you should backup the data which you have stored on the phone memory and restore the backup after completing with the process of yours. so try the same and let me know about the results.

I think the problem which you have mentioned is happening due to firmware issue. Well i am suggesting that you should use the PC companion to install the latest version of the firmware on the phone of yours. you should backup the data on the phone of yours and restore the same after you have completed with the upgrading of the firmware. I am hoping that the firmware upgrade process will help you out to solve the matter of yours.

I am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to phone itself. Hence i am suggesting that you should contact the official service center for further help. Well you should see that the device of yours should not have any physical damage. So you will not be able to claim the service warranty because physical damage void the service warranty which is provided by the device manufacture.