Thread: Call recording software for Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Call recording software for Sony Ericsson Vivaz

this particular forums has helped me many times to get the requirement of mine. So i am hoping that this time also the users of the forums would help you to meet the requirement of mine. Well i am having Sony Ericsson Vivaz. I am looking to have Call recording feature on the phone of mine. Let me know if you are aware of anything which i can use to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Call recording software for Sony Ericsson Vivaz

I let you know that thing Call Recording is working fine on the Symbian devices like Nokia N97 however it did not working on the phone which you have mentioned over here. As far as i know you need to get some third party application to get the requirement of yours. Still there is no announcement from the developer end so i don’t think so Sony Ericsson is looking to upgrading the firmware so that you can get the call recording feature.

I am suggesting that you should go for Java Call Recorder. It is supported by the phone which you are using currently. Also you should know that this particular application is available for free on the official website. you can have the latest version of the 2.1.0 of this particular application. So you should download and install the same on the phone of yours. You can use the same to manage all the call recording on the device of yours.

There is another application is available over the internet named as Total Call Recorder on official website of the developer of this particular application. It is the most user friendly application which i have ever seen. You can have the recording of the call without having beep at the time of the recording. Using this particular application you will have unlimited call recording. You can get this particular application for free on the official website. you send the recorded clip through email as well as Bluetooth.

I am not sure the app which i am going to suggest would be helpful to you or not but i think you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not. i am suggesting that you should use Best Call Notes. It will let you to make a notes during a phone call. You can tag the notes to any of the person and it can be accessed whenever you needed. So that you can browse the notes anytime. I am hoping that it will help you to meet the requirement of yours.