Thread: Need to make shortcut to my favorites Contacts in Sony Ericsson Xperia?

Need to make shortcut to my favorites Contacts in Sony Ericsson Xperia?

Hi, I have bought a new Sony Ericsson’s xperia last week, and it is wonderful, but I am not able to get its some the features, how to use those features? I use to call my friends often and for that I have to browse them from the menu and then from the contact list, is there any way for making shortcuts to the favorite contact? And is xperia supports themes? And from where I would get the applications for my phone, need genuine advised.

re: Need to make shortcut to my favorites Contacts in Sony Ericsson Xperia?

Yeah off course you can make the shortcut to your favorite contacts, for that you have to press the screen, anywhere, or you may get this by pressing the menu and then click on add shortcuts, in that you can not only make the shortcut for the contacts but also to your inbox or may be to any other application like for calendar, notes, the music player etc. so select the contact you want to make a shortcut for and then press OK.

You are right brother, as xperia has too much features it is very difficult to understand the phone, my cousin brother has the same phone, and whenever he just make mistake, he has to search the solution by the internet, I told him, and I recommend you too, like company has given you the manual for the queries you can follow that also, I am not sure that you’ll get the solution but, at least you can refer. As far as I know they always provide the better user manual than the other brands.

Its confusing nature sometimes annoy me really, for example if you by mistakenly done anything wrong, so for making it proper again, it is too difficult until and unless you know how to do it again. But I would say, as you have bought it just 10 days back, you’ll be use to with it after a month don’t worry, but I suggest you before that don’t do anything wrong that you are not aware..

I am also using the same phone, and it is really good, though factions are difficult but they are amazing, once you have its habit. And as you have mentioned about the application you want to download, you can do it from the android market, where you’ll get the original applications, otherwise you can download it from the internet, here also too many sites are there providing the same. I always used to play games on the phone, so I am not that interested in applications.

Re: Need to make shortcut to my favorites Contacts in Sony Ericsson Xperia?

You can simply press the menu and in that you’ll find the ADD SHORTCUT, so click on that you’ll get the option for what you have to make the shortcut, so as you have mentioned press the contact icon and press OK that will add a shortcut to the home screen. Or I have heard from my friend that he is using the third party software for managing all those shortcuts and widgets in his phone, so this is also the great option, you can download it from the internet