Thread: How to transfer SMS from Sony Ericsson W995 to Macbook?

How to transfer SMS from Sony Ericsson W995 to Macbook?

As the title suggesting itself what i am going to ask over here. I am having Sony Ericsson W995. I am also having a Macbook. Well i am looking to backup all the SMS on the Macbook of mine. i am unable to figure out what steps which i should perform to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you have done SMS transfer from the phone of yours to the Macbook. Any help to get the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to transfer SMS from Sony Ericsson W995 to Macbook?

Looking at the requirement of yours i want to tell you one thing that there is no explicit method to get the requirement of yours. in fact you need to take help of the some third party application in order to get the requirement. Personally i would prefer My Phone Explorer. Well its really simple application and you need to install on the boot camp on the Macbook of yours. it’s a really simple tool to manage the mobile phone of yours.

I am suggesting that you should use Sony Ericsson Media Sync. You can get the same from the official website of the Sony Ericsson. You can use the same for the transferring the various media file from the phone of yours to the Macbook. You can either choose the file which you are looking to transfer form the phone to the iTunes. You can also import photo from the iPhoto to the phone of yours. you can also free the phone memory by simply deleting the unwanted files from phone by using this particular software.

I am suggesting the following steps which you can use to work with Sony Ericsson Media Sync.
    • You need to double click on the Sony Ericsson Media Sync. This particular application would be available into the Application folder of the system of yours.
    • Application would be launched in the language which you have selected on the computer of yours.
    • Now you should go for the Help section of the application and get the information to meet the requirement of yours.

Looking at the requirement of yours i am suggesting that you should go for BluePhoneElite. You can get the same from the official website of the developer of this particular program. Currently there is BluePhoneElite 3.0 is available on the official website. it is the most useful software application i have ever seen. You can use the same in order to connect your Mac and your Bluetooth mobile device. I am hoping that it would helpful to get the requirement of yours.

Well i am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is being happening due to hardware issue of the phone. So i am suggesting that you should visit the official service center of the Sony Ericsson and claim for the service warranty. Well you need to see that your phone should not have any physical damage because it would void the service warranty and you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty.