Thread: How can I install Sony Xperia walkman W8 firmware on Sony Xperia X8

How can I install Sony Xperia walkman W8 firmware on Sony Xperia X8

Hello friends. Greeting to all of you out there. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, have a doubt in my mind, hence just thought to leave a post and hoping for appropriate replies. Basically, the thing is that, I have a Sony Xperia X8, 2.1.1.A.0.6/015 and I am fond of the walkman functions. Now my query is what is the codename & maybe customer .code of Sony Xperia walkman W8. I wish to give a try and reflash my gadget. Do reply. Thanks in advance

Re: How can I install Sony Xperia walkman W8 firmware on Sony Xperia X8

Hello mate. I am fine and going fine. What’s up with you. After reading the thread, I feel that the idea is just superb, even though there are some risks involved with it. However, I would like to tell you that the software won’t be out yet. I imagine that the dissimilarity in the firmware will be negligible. Also, any leak hasn’t come to my hearing yet, it may be leaked, I am not sure. I have shared my part of knowledge with you, hoping it helps you in some way.

Hello buddy. As soon as I went through your thread, I gave a try and reflashed Chinese firmware. However, I am sorry to say, did not find much joy with it. It is not at all good and I would recommended you that you should not give a try. Had I liked it, I myself would have suggested you. The player is without eq. There is no balanced framework-res /colors/. Also, the thing that I hated the most was that most of the software has only Chinese interface.

Hello friends. Just thought to bring my views for the discussion that is going on. I like to try out new things and keep exploring. Hence, after reading the above answer and though it is mentioned that it is not worth trying out Chinese interface, I was eager to try it. In addition, my personal thought is that I actually liked it. I feel there is no harm in giving it a try. I would like to bring to your notice that the widget of the player is attractively superior. It also includes built in software and file manager.

Hello. I am not satisfied with the thread that you have posted. To be honest I would never want to install Sony Xperia walkman W8 firmware on to the Sony Xperia X8. Generally, I do not like taking risks. I would like to tell you that only for some walkman functions you may have to suffer so much. Also, I take the opportunity to let you inform in case you are unaware that there is no equalizer in Sony Xperia walkman W8 either. I will indeed advocate you that you should follow my advice and avoid you thought. However, the final decision is upon you. Thank You.