Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 is failing to connect with network

Sony Ericsson W995 is failing to connect with network

Well i am having Sony Ericsson W995 from past couple of month. I am having really strange issue with the phone of mine. I have found that the phone of mine is unable to connect with the network. I have tried to do manual searching of the network but it did not working at all. I am asking all the users of this particular forum let me know if you are having the similar problem like me. And also tell me if you are having any particular solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 is failing to connect with network

Well i want to know from when you are getting this particular issue on the phone of yours. Let me know if about the version of the firmware which you have installed on the phone of yours. Also tell me whether you are getting any error message when you are trying to connect? Do you have tried with any other sim card. Using other sim card would help you to find out whether there is an issue with the Sim card or the phone itself. So let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here i am suggesting that you should go for the soft reset your device. Now question is how to perform soft reset? It’s really simple to perform. You have to restart the phone of yours by simply pressing and holding the power button key of the phone of yours. Also you should remove the battery from the phone for couple of minutes and reinsert the same. i am hoping that the soft reset will help you to fix the problem of yours.

In order to fix the problem of yours i am suggesting that you should perform master reset on the device which you are using. One thing really important thing which i wanted to discuss with you is that you should take backup of the data before doing master reset since this particular process deletes all the data from the phone memory. After completing with the process of master reset you can restore the backup into the phone.

The problem which you have mentioned over here might be occurring due to firmware issue which is been installed on the phone of yours. i am suggesting that you should upgrade the firmware of the phone of yours. you need to install the Update service on the computer. you can get the same form the official website. Also it will help you to get the latest version of the firmware and install the same on the phone of yours. also you should backup the data before doing the firmware upgrade and restore the same after performing firmware upgrade.

Well i am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is being happening due to hardware issue of the phone. So i am suggesting that you should visit the official service center of the Sony Ericsson and claim for the service warranty. Well you need to see that your phone should not have any physical damage because it would void the service warranty and you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty.