Thread: Sony Ericsson W595 battery couldn't charge and couldn't update the software.

Sony Ericsson W595 battery couldn't charge and couldn't update the software.

Hi, I am using w595 from last 1 year, but few days ago I just encountered a problem in that when I was trying to install the new version of the software, but it couldn’t actually, and now I am having the problem in charging the phone as I have to charge it by the computer, I don’t know whether its charger is not working or my device has some problem? I try to get some solution on internet also but didn’t get the proper solution. So please help me out, any suggestion appreciated.

Re: Sony Ericsson W595 battery couldn't charge and couldn't update the software.

I was having the same problem on my W595, but it was quiet simpler than you actually, it was problem in my charger itself so I just changed it and now my cell is working properly. You also do this, I hope this is the only problem you got, otherwise you have to do something different. Like you can flash your mobile, it also some time happens like the corruption in the software doesn’t allow the cell to be charged.

Re: Sony Ericsson W595 battery couldn't charge and couldn't update the software.

Before you do flash don’t forget to back up your data, otherwise you may lose it. And as you have mentioned you are not able to update your phone, flashing is the good option, in other way you may simply update but as your phone is not working. In flashing you will get the updated software by default, so you may not have to bother about it. You just need to have a broadband connection to your place, and if you don’t know how to flash the phone you can refer the Sony Ericsson’s site.

I would rather suggest you to visit the gallery once and describe your problem in details as they would give you the better and a proper solution. As you told that you are unable to update the phone, but while updating there are some thing that we have to follow like the battery should be charged at least 50% because while it flash the phone it reboot it too many times, I know the problem is regarding the charging, but you can charge the battery by the external charger, that you’ll get in any of the electronics shop.

You can have some quick solution to this, like as your battery is not charging you can clean the port of your phone as it is made up of a copper, so due to dust you may not be able to charge it. You can do that, or the simpler way I would recommend you to buy a new charger. But still the problem persist then I think you have a serious problem in your device. You can either repair it or if you are having it from so far, then I would say change it dude.