Thread: Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro is restarting

Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro is restarting

i am a big fond of the Sony Ericsson mobile phones. Well i have purchased Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro. After using couple of days i have found that the phone of mine is restarting in any time. Also it takes lots of time when i am trying to turning on the phone of mine. Even when i am try to use the camera of the phone the it restarts immediately. Let me know if you are having any useful suggestion to solve the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro is restarting

I think you need to perform soft reset your phone. I mean to say that you need to restart the phone of yours by pressing and holding the power button. If power button is not working then you should remove the battery from the phone and wait for couple of minutes. After the doing the same you should reinsert the battery and see whether it is working or not. i am hoping that it will help you out to fix the problem of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here i am suggesting that you should try to perform master reset and see whether it is working or not. you can use the below mentioned instruction to get the requirement of yours.
    1. You should go for Menu and then go for Settings and then go for General. Now you have to search for the Master Reset and simply select the Reset Settings.
    2. After doing the same your phone would restart and reset.

I am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to firmware of phone. I am suggesting that you should install the updated version of the firmware on the phone of yours. Well you should backup the data which you have saved on the phone of yours and perform a firmware upgrade on the phone. After completing with the firmware upgrade you should restore the backup on the phone of yours.

I want to say thanks to all of guys who have replied with me possible solution to fix the solution of mine. Well i have found that soft reset and master reset did not help me to solve the matter of mine. even the firmware upgrade did not working at all. So i have decided that i am going to visit the service center and claim for the warranty. Any i want to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot again for helping me out.