Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2011

Suffering from Blackberry Thumb after using Sony Xperia X10.

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I hope that you all are doing well. I owe Xperia X10. I text a lot and navigate my phone a number of times. Making use of 3 hard keys are very regular and subsequent to 8 months of using hard keys, I have developed somewhat which the medical doctor says 'Blackberry Thumb'. It is paining me a lot. I would like to ask whether I am managing my device in the wrong way. Guys do reply. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 12-05-2011

re: Suffering from Blackberry Thumb after using Sony Xperia X10.

Hey mate. I am fine . I do go through a lot of threads and share my knowledge with people. However, have to say after reading the above I was blown away by the name. Really strange name. Anyways, I have a solution for you, which will surely help in calming down your pain. Well, I would like to imply you that you should download the 'Button Savior' from the internet. The Button Savior, is a set of soft keys , auto hide option available, which has the function of the hard keys.
Old 12-05-2011

Hey buddy, somewhere even I was shocked after reading the name BlackBerry. However, google search helped me out in enlightening the knowledge and now I completely understand the scheme of the things. Anyways, I too send a number of SMS every day and I haven?t encountered any concern until now, conceivably landscape will be simpler on your thumb in view of the fact that you can make use of both thumbs and additional fingers for the back,home,menu buttons.
Old 12-05-2011

I would have thought that touch screen qwerty keyboards will be a more simple on the hands and thumbs compared to the T9 input on other mobile phones, nevertheless whichever recurring movement it is, can potentially cause worries. I would like to inform you that it is all about making use of the three hard keys beneath , particularly the back button. This is without a doubt a tough push and using the Sony Xperia in portrait method formulates you to use thumb in order to press back.
Old 13-05-2011

Re: Suffering from Blackberry Thumb after using Sony Xperia X10.

Hello friends. Thank you so much for the replies. I did not expect such quick and really nice replies. I really appreciate that you shared your thoughts with me . I really have an idea now about the scheme of the things. I really confess to you'll that Button Savior idea helped me to a great deal. I wasn't aware of it and because you all shared the information to me, I got to understand it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,