Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reinstall or update which is the best option in sony ericsson xperia X10 ?

Portable Devices

Old 12-05-2011

Reinstall or update which is the best option in sony ericsson xperia X10 ?

I have a Sony Ericssonís xperia mini thatís x10, and I want to install the new software as in this one I am getting errors while accessing the internet, but I am confused that how to install it? And can I overwrite on the existed one, or I have to reinstall it? Because the problems is like, I have so many applications that I get very difficultly. And if I reinstall it I have to reinstall it them too. Any suggestion, as they all are important.

Old 12-05-2011

re: Reinstall or update which is the best option in sony ericsson xperia X10 ?

See my friend, whatever you do, like overwrite it or reinstall it, ultimately itíll install the new software in you cell, so after all you have to reinstall the application which are present right now in the your cell. Rather you should mentioned the errors which you get during the internet browsing. Because they might be solved, or occurring due to some minor problem, so Iíll say why to install the new software?
Old 12-05-2011

Yeah, you can easily overwrite the software but, sorry to say this you have to install the application that you have, basically they are softwareís and as you updated the phones software the existing one doesnít work, rather there is other option too, you can simply repair your software, in this process it would not install the whole software instead itíll recover or you can say repair the corrupted files or missing files. And it is the easiest way avoiding new installation.
Old 12-05-2011

You can download the latest PC companion from the internet that has too many features for updating as well as repairing the corrupted files. But donít forget to back up the important files from your phone, though it wonít affect the memory card, but still. Other way to make your phone to its factory default setting. Itíll just make the change in phones setting and no other data would be affected. Though it has the same effect as the repair function but it its quiet faster and easier.
Old 13-05-2011

If you donít have the proper fast internet connection, would recommend you to visit the sony ericssonís service center as they do this for free, I have done this once, and whatever they provide is purely legitimate. You would not get any kind of error later too. And donít bother about the application dude, as you can download it from the internet again, it is not the big deal. In fact android market itself has above 50k applications.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,