Thread: How to make Video call in xperia play & what is swipe pad ?

How to make Video call in xperia play & what is swipe pad ?

I have Sony Ericsson’s xperia play, that I bought in the last month, there are too many good functions, as I want to enable the video calling function in the phone, but as you can say I am the new user to this cell, I don’t know exactly how to activate it? Is there any setting that we have to made for these? And yeah I also want to know about how to enable the touch vibration for the messages instead of using the phones keypad. It also has a swipe pad, but for using it, which application I need to have in the cell? Please suggest me some good application too.

re: how to make Video call in xperia play & what is swipe pad ?

Sorry to say this, but my friend there is no video application provided by default by Sony Ericsson, however you can download it from the android market. There is some application for video calling, I am not aware of all the application, but I know one of them called tango and yahoo IM client, through this applications you will be able to make a video calls, but remember the charges will be apply according to your operator.

You can download the application so you can make the video call, in fact there are some application that makes the call for free or with the lesser charge than the operator, like Skype, magic jack, or vonage etc. magic jack is quite different as it is used for making call outside. And there is solution for the message vibration, in your phone there is a feature called HAPTIC FEEDBACK that you can turn on, and this you’ll find in the sound setting.

The phone you have was the fantasy once, but today it is the reality, as this is the first PlayStation certified android phone, that has incredible graphics supporting the high resolution game, you can download the games for your phone from the android market. Or there are other sites too that provides the game for your phone, but there is lots of difference between the application provided by the android and other provider.

You may get the application for your swap pad from the android market, but I would suggest you to use gesture, as I am very fond of the application provided by the android and I download it which makes my life easier, but really swipe pad fails to do so. Rather gesture allow me to access 12 different applications from anywhere, the most importantly if you are doing something with the application you can easily switch to another application.

I am not getting what you want to ask actually, because if you are saying that you want to download some application for your cell, that dude swipe pad is the application only, which actually managed the shortcuts of your favorite belongings. If you don’t have the swipe pad than you can download it from the internet or rather you can download it from android market.

Re: How to make Video call in xperia play & what is swipe pad ?

If you don’t know how to use it then you can follow this, it is good and too easy, see first touchdown the bottom edge of your screen and then slightly move your finger towards the center of the screen so that the pad will emerge itself, and from the given shortcuts, release you’re your finger on specific slot, and it will start running these application, and you can switch to different applications while accessing the another one.