Thread: Can Sony xperia neo be used as wifi router?

Can Sony xperia neo be used as wifi router?

Hello to all my friends. What’s up. I hope that you all are doing fine . Well, the sony xpreria neo is out. I have a doubt about it, so leaving a thread. Basically, my question is that whether Sony xperia neo can be used as wifi router or not ? Thanks in advance for taking out time and letting me know. Actually,I am thinking of buying this device and the above appears very important for my liking. Take Care people and do let me know about it.

Re: Can Sony xperia neo be used as wifi router?

Hey mate, I would like to tell you that how you can have your mobile phone as a wireless network,in order to attach your computer to this network and browsing. The solution is that if you download and install the applications, which are available on the internet, some surfing and you will be easily able to find it, then your cell phone will be your internet connection, consequently you will be able to connect your computer to your phone in the course of wifi as a result you can go online on your computer everywhere.

Hey mate, thank you so much for such a quick and superb reply. I am really obliged by the details. However, my query is that the same however without wire, like the AP Mobile application shown by Samsung for the cell phone is a 3G network right throughout wifi, such kind of application is not accessible for my cell phone, I doubt if Neo will be for the xperia or will come with incorporated something to do such kind of thing. Hoping to see your reply again.

Hey that’s ok. No need to be thanked. I knew about it so thought to share with you and thus in the process enlighten your knowledge. Well, I am really glad to let you know that you do have that what you have been asking for, it’s part of Android 2.2, 2.3, also 3.0. I am sure you will be delighted after reading this and I feel that you should go with your thought of getting the phone. Also, for the other applications I have already told you to do the same things.