Thread: WiFi connection unable to work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

WiFi connection unable to work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I am having a new Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc with me and I don’t have any problems with it. It works perfectly fine and there are no issues with it at all. The thing is that I am finding some issues with the WiFi connection of its and have been a real problem for me so far. The problem is that my new Xperia Arc keeps dropping the wifi connection. I have the wifi sleep policy set to never and yet it drops it almost every time I press the home button. Please do get back to me on this issue as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: WiFi connection unable to work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I would say that there is suggestion for you and what you can do is that you can reset your router to make sure that it is not the problem. Also I would say that you can also activate your Wi-Fi from the Home screen and I guess that it would be a better option. Along with that you can even browse your Home screen and find the Wi-Fi icon.SO these are some of the options that you have in front of you which you can use and then I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve the query that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and I would say that this is something that I was looking out for. What I mean to say is that even I will definitely work on the solutions that have been provided and then I guess there wont be any kind of issues. What had happened is that the screen has gone off and then nothing appeared on it. Also I will then have to go to WiFi in settings and it starts to live again and then it connects. So this is what happens with my phone.

Even I had a similar kind of issue with the one but then I got it fixed .What I did was that I got WiFi fixer and WiFi analyzer from the store and then the things immediately started. Even I tried switching from the widget on the home screen but that one didn’t work for me. So then this is what I did and then the problem just vanished. So I guess that it would be better if you also use the same method and then I am sure that the problem will be solved.

What you can do is that checks out your router ps3 and sees if it works fine or not. Also you need to check all other equipment as well. Along with that you can also see the Sony Ericsson gives us a firmware update to solve this. So these are some more methods that you can look out for .Also I would say that you can even activate it from there to see if that makes a difference. I am sure that once you use them then there wont be any kind of issues.