Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is restarting after every few hours

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is restarting after every few hours

I have purchased a brand new Sony Ericson xperia X10 cell phone. But disappointed due to consistent low power problems frequently. In 2 hrs only my battery goes in dam hell. It is really disappointing. That after paying so high amount for such a ridiculous experience from such a popular product. Any one of you has experienced such problem. If so then kindly let me know. Because I m really bugged up by this. Kindly suggest some remedy.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is restarting after every few hours

For you I have a great news. You might get happy by hearing that my sister living in Qatar also faced same problem while using X10. She reported Sony Ericson many times but no change is situation is observed. Many technicians told me that if one is using a 3g phone with a talk time then the battery life may not exceed 4 hours and 50 minutes. Whilst standby time may be around 200 minutes. So the performance of the battery maybe much lesser as compared to your expectations.

I don’t agree with the suggestions above. I m a techno-grabby person. I purchased x10 2 weeks ago. I knew that the great application treasure will make a problem to the battery consumptions as well. The first couple or three battery charges will get down very quickly. But truly the battery performance also increases accordingly with the time. So not to worry about the battery. When you are using a heavily graphical displayed cell. Don’t blame the Sony Ericson. They have already worked hard behind the applications already.

I do agree with you sir. The applications in X10 are amazing. They won my heart. And I m pleased with the Ericson’s x10 experience. The headset and other peripherals are superb performers. But the battery life is very little. But you can compromise for few weeks or days. And one more solution which I can suggest for that is kill the applications from time to time whenever they are not in the use. This solution is my own judged opinion. You may get delighted after using the cell with battery life after few days automatically.

My suggestion for you is: - I got my phone the other day and what is being said is true. The battery life does improve, greatly, after a few full charges from nothing. ! Before getting that app, along with Task Killer, my battery life lasted until I got home from work!! Killing the applications is the best way to save your battery life for much longer time. So kindly kill the unused applications and enjoy the multimedia life with a higher battery life.

Some best solutions that may help you to get a sustained battery life.
    Setting the connectivity on : 2G only, disable WIFI and Bluetooth ,disable GPS and positioning. These things may give you best battery life. You can use the network widget as well to access those. And one more thing to check up if your battery is heating up beyond some extent, and if its smelling of burn then you may take it to the technical support centre. Because I have heard of issue of nokia battery blasting issues, get it fixed before being a victim of such cases also in Sony Ericson. Check out all possibilities.