Thread: Low brightness due to Xperia Arc screen flickers

Low brightness due to Xperia Arc screen flickers

I have purchase the Sony Xperia Arc. It has many features. It is amazing mobile in android. Recently my friend asked me this phone for two days. But now when he returned the phone then it caused some problem which is related to screen brightness. I set the screen brightness 60% or low then I can that the screen is flicker and the screen is showing white content. It just looks like face book application. Is it due to auto brightness adjusting? Please tell me reason.

Re: Low brightness due to Xperia Arc screen flickers

I noticed that the flashing too. I notice it especially when I'm in a room with fluorescent lights is not as bright or when I'm moving in low light. Not a problem for me because if I'm doing something with the phone in my eyes move rapidly. Android market you can get a lot of applications to screen for brightness control. I am not sure if it has a brightness set to high and utilize of these applications are battery drain but do not give anything by trying. I can utilize the entire control of the screen to low the display to approximately black at night.

I observe it especially when I am in a room with fluorescent lights is not as bright or when I am affecting in low light. "Yes, your situation is approximately the same as mine, because it is very observable in my room with fluorescent illumination. I tried the free widget as suggested in XDA. Yes, you can control the brightness properly but does not solve the problem me, because the brightness of automobiles continues to work and could not be annulled. Waiting for Sony Xperia Arc to solve this issue in an update and better yet. And then add a choice to disable the auto bright.

I would like to tell you about this issue the problem is easy if your brigthness is other than 0% or 100% the auto-brightness jolts in and it's very irritating under fluorescent lights or close to a window. Also the reason for the defeat of brightness control, because even if I put the level at which 50% automatic brightness will decrease or increase that level by itself. For that is the solution if we want a button turning off the auto-brightness. So you can solve this problem I have told you my experience.

I had the same thing happens to me and learned this is not the flashing display phones, but the fluorescent light itself as all the work of fluorescent lights by turning on the gas (or gas load up) for production to light up. Therefore the flicker effect can also be deceived that the screen flashes when you have a slight trembling hand the screen is very bright. Then it may be happen for these causes. But if it can be fix with some settings. But before setting update the software of your problem.

You can set the brightness level to the lower or higher through power control elements which are built in your Sony Xperia Arc or you can use entire Screen Control from the android market. There are plenty of other applications that let you play with the brightness as much as you like. Form the android market you can update your software in your phone. You can take more help from that market. After this you will reset the setting. I hope that your problem will be solved. If problem still exist then again tell me.

I recently noticed that my brightness setting to about 30% for decent battery consumption, resulting in even the flicker and fluctuations in brightness = any fine tune my camera pictures on the arc (in especially exposure, brightness and contrast) with a photo application is just a hit and miss issue means as opposed to blinding my retinas compared to not seeing anything. I am suggesting you don’t plug 2 4 hour battery means don’t charge continuously. It reaches harms of your battery. Because if you charge continuous, in your battery doesn’t make ions by which by your battery efficiency decreases.