Thread: Battery draining very fast Sony Xperia Arc LT15i phone

Battery draining very fast Sony Xperia Arc LT15i phone

Hi, everybody I have recently means before 15 days purchased the Sony Xperia Arc LT15i phone with Android 2.3.2. Day to day my battery efficiency (%) is going to be end after the Google maps has been updated form the Android market. I think it goes on approx 20% during an hour. Before this update I didn’t have this issue. When I uninstall the latest version Google map and then restart the phone then I saw battery discharge normally. I am getting this problem. I have sent this issue from to Google Company too. If anyone know about this issue‘s solution then tell me.

Re: Battery draining very fast Sony Xperia Arc LT15i phone

This is very strange happen so this exactly only happens when you have the most recent version of Google Maps installed? I have not heard of this before, but I absolutely will follow up to see if any crop up solutions is not required to lower the release of Google Maps being used. Please tell me if you see anything rear from Google concerning this as well. I think latest version Google map is heavy software so it will take more battery that’s it occurs.

Something to keep in mind when wondering about what applications are started and what the bow is doing with Wi-Fi. Recent Wall Street Journal article information that Android is collecting data to use, from Wi-Fi access points in your neighborhood. And then sent to Google when available Wi-Fi access. If you have Wi-Fi working 24 hours where you live, or your neighbor has one that is unsafe, maybe the phone is reporting to Google overnight.

I have a Sony arc of O2 Germany and the same problem. Bat hardreset = good battery life (1% / hr), after a while and Google Maps update will be 6.5% / hr without using. Now I have to uninstall the bring up to date and battery efficiency is good again when I unplugged 2 hours and the I see still in its 100 percent. Something appears wrong with the update. Means there is no fault in your phone it is occurring due to latest goggle map because it consumes much battery efficiency. So don’t worry. We can hope from Google for resolving this problem.

I found a strange solution to the "battery empty after the inactivity of the Night"-problem. First I thought it had something to do with microSD card inserted later. I learned that this was a problem, but not the problem. The memory card I used was broken. With a new energy utilization was lower phone. But the crisis was not resolved. His solution is to remove the charger from the phone with the screen on only (key lock off) and restart later. Now I have 96% of the battery after a night instead of fifties. It also solves the problem of global warming. Not sure if this problem is with the selector SE, but I hope this helps find a solution and to generate an update

I really do not find the "screen-and-reboot" thing "for myself, but I read something about a similar problem with X10. I tried it and it has helped. However, the SD-thing was my idea, because I do not use the SD card from the SE, which was in the package. I used a Kingston 16GB Class 6 that I bought separately. At first I had no idea how to solve the problem and this was the only change I made for myself. I can change the consumption of the memory card and the power was not higher than, but the problem still not resolved. I think the first memory card that uses just broke.