Thread: Print quality of pictures in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is low

Print quality of pictures in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is low

I m using a Sony Ericson xperia cell phone. I took some picture on an awesome location. With it. And kept the camera on 2048*1536 resolution. It saved my memory in the mobile but gave the bad quality of picture. I took the picture from I phone 3g keeping on 2048*1536 resolution. But it gave a superior quality of picture. I converted the pictures from xperia to the I phones format. While printing those pictures. Can you suggest any solution to overcome this problem next time while taking the pictures?

re: Print quality of pictures in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is low

iphone 3g has much great feature and special contents as compared to the Sony Ericson xperia. The best specialty of iphone 3G is its camera. It has great quality of catch up. No doubt that Sony has its own place in the market but Apple is obviously has monopoly in the camera markets. So both of them has huge difference in quality of cameras. But while taking pictures if you have iPhone then you cannot compare it with Xperia. Because the screen of I phone is also has some effect on its camera. It has much higher pixel quality of display.

Cameras are also concerned with the displays of the cell phones. The things which you catch should also get support of the display only then it can give a huge effect to the viewer. Xperia has 320*240 screen where has apple I phone has 960*640 screen which gives a much greater effect. When I phone captures image and sends to print it gives the same quality of print, where as xperia has same cam quality but output device effects on the quality of prints. This gives bad quality of picture as compared to I phone. So prefer using I phone 3g. While taking pictures.

Though Sony Ericson xperia is much better than I phone 3g in the comparison, but still the Apple has not lost the race in giving the camera quality. The camera clicking experience in Iphone3g is great I think it’s awesome. Because picture quality wins the heart and the display support to I phone has gave much height to the performance of the camera as well. So basically cameras of the both the cell phones can never be compared. And I phone 3G can always be preferred for its camera and the images as well.

If you are comparing these two big boomers in the cell phone industry then it’s tougher to choose one of the best in them. But in case of camera comparison Sony Ericson loses the match of the best. Because I phone 3g has gave support to its camera along with the best quality of display as well. Which is 960*640. So display has a support of best cam and camera has best support of display as well. So in case of cameras and images I phone is never to be compared.

Re: Print quality of pictures in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is low

In case of cameras works on pixel formations. If one want to get clear images, it must has higher display support as well. So when I phone 3g and Sony Ericson’s xperia is considered THE DISPLAY QUALITY I.E. 960*640 pixels of display of apple I phone 3g and 320*240 of xperia. But in other qualities of sound, video capturing, music support etc. xperia is considered to be best. So without crying only for 1 feature one can enjoy versatile features of xperia. So go ahead and enjoy xperia and I phone 3G as well.