Thread: How to transfer multiple files via Bluetooth in Sony xperia x2

How to transfer multiple files via Bluetooth in Sony xperia x2

Friends, my father has given me a Sony xperia x2 mobile when I secured good marks in the college. It’s looks is very charming. I like to much too much. I don’t know more about it’s functions. Tomorrow my friend came to me and he asks me some pics of me. I was selecting the multiple pics at a time. But I couldn’t select multiple file. When I call the via Bluetooth then it producing Beaming in this phone. Please tell me the genuine reasons.

Re: How to transfer multiple files via Bluetooth in Sony xperia x2

Well, according your problem it is not very serious problem. You can fix it just doing some settings formality. I am telling you some steps first you will go into the setting and then you click on menu then after all settings. Now at last you will go into the Bluetooth setting. Where you will right click on hand tab and then choose BT send item. After this you will choose audio and you will high light the files what you want to send. And then just push the send button. And if you don’t have any iphone then you couldn’t send the multiple file via Bluetooth.

I would like to tell you whenever I have been freed then I share the data with my friend. Actually I have also faced this issue earlier. But I solved my problem through this forum. Whenever I tried to send the multiple file at a time to another mobile then I got beaming in my mobile. But for beaming there has a option. You will go into the Bluetooth setting and then you will disable it. I don’t understand it is a major problem. It can fix this problem.

Well, I am giving you a little bit of different reply I hope you will find the solution in my reply. You can make a zip records utilizing any free tool and then you can send them. I am recently searching an application that enables sending more than one files. But I got older ones that support infrared. It is more helpful for sending the more than one file which doesn’t show in Bluetooth send the files menu. You can use the RESCO file explorer for sending the more than one file via Bluetooth. But remember it is a paid application.

I want to tell you about your solution but I don’t have the Sony xperia x2 mobile. My friend also use to this mobile. I am telling you some procedure about your problem. First you have to go into the setting and then after you will go into the menu and then all settings and then after Bluetooth. Then click on Bluetooth. Then you will select the Bluetooth and then send the files. After this procedure the highlight the files beam you will disable the beam.

I read your problem it is not very serious problem. I know the solution of your problem. I am telling you some steps which will help you. Just follow my steps which is I am going to tell you .There is no such menu. First you will go into the menu of your phone. And then after you will go into the settings. And then you will go into the Bluetooth. Just click the Bluetooth. Where you will do some setting. But remember one thing which is very important for you. If your phone is not Iphone then you could not select the multiple file at a time. Just only follow the steps. May be you would able to select multiple files at a time.