Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 does not start after failed update

Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 does not start after failed update

I have purchased Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 and my phone was working perfectly. One day when my phone was connected with my laptop at that time I got the notification to update my phone and I started to update my phone. After keeping it for the update for more than 2 hours I suddenly noticed that my phone is not working and then I disconnected my device from the laptop and restart it but now my phone Is not starting again. I don’t know what I should do to solve this problem. Please help me with it.

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 does not start after failed update

I have read your problem and as you have said that your mobile is not starting after updating. To solve your problem you can try this solution. First connect the charger and check whether it showing the charging indication or not. Then disconnect your charger and remove the battery of you phone after some time insert the battery again then try to start your phone again. I think this will solve your problem and your mobile will start again. Let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

I have referred your problem and I have tried to search solution for it also. According to me you should connect your mobile with the computer again with USB cable and then check In your mobile whether it is showing anything or not? If it is not showing anything then press the power button continuously after that your phone may be start again once it starts the phone after that I think you can complete the update process. I hope this idea will help you to solve the problem.

If you are still not able to solve the problem then I think you should go to the Sony Ericsson service center and there tell them about your problem. After that they will fix your mobile issues. If your mobile is In warranty then you will get this service free of cost. Once they fix your mobile device after that you will not face this problem again. If you have taken any backup before this happen then it is good otherwise you will lose the data. So hopefully it will help you.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 does not start after failed update

I am using my Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 from last one month and my mobile was working absolutely perfectly after that I tried to update the software of my Sony Ericsson Xperia X2. At the time of update process I didn’t get an error or any kind of message but after the update gets completed when I restart my Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 from that time my mobile phone is not turning on. I don’t know what went wrong but I wanted to solve this problem as soon as possible. Please reply me with some solution.