Thread: "Could not download message, please try again later" in Sony ericsson Xperia X10i

"Could not download message, please try again later" in Sony ericsson Xperia X10i

I am using Sony Ericsson X10i which is running firmware 2.1. my mobile phone is working absolutely fine. But before someday I was received one MMS and when I try to download that at that time I get "Could not download message, please try again later" message. I don’t know what is wrong with my device. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. If anyone have any idea to solve this problem then please reply me. Thank you in advance.

re: "Could not download message, please try again later" in Sony ericsson Xperia X10i

I have read your problem as you have said that you are unable to download the MMS which you have received. I think there is something wrong with your MMS setting in your Sony Ericsson X10i. I suggest you to download the MMS setting again in your mobile phone and then restart your Sony Ericsson X10i. after the restart try to download the message again after that you will be able to download the message properly. I hope this will help you to solve this problem.

re: "Could not download message, please try again later" in Sony ericsson Xperia X10i

If you are facing the problem with downloading MMS in Sony Ericsson X10i then I have one solution for it. First connect your Sony Ericsson X10i with your computer after that try to download it through your computer connection. Try this solution I hope it will be helpful for you. If you are finding difficulties even after doing that also then please let me know so that I can provide you more solution according to that. So first try this solution.

If you are facing the problem after trying so many solutions then I suggest you to insert any other SIM card in your mobile phone after that try to open that message again after that check whether this MMS is downloading or not. If you are not able to fix this problem then I think there is something wrong with your mobile device. And if you are to download the MMS then I think there is something wrong with the SIM card also.

I was also facing the same problem with my mobile and after trying all the solution I have updated my mobile software. Once I updated my mobile software after that I am not facing any problem with my mobile phone. And I am able to download all the message and MMS and emails. I think you should also try the same trick with your mobile. I hope it will solve your problem also. Please let me know whether this idea works for you or not?

Re: "Could not download message, please try again later" in Sony ericsson Xperia X10i

After reading your post I have tried to download the MMS in my Sony ericsson X10i by using the different SIM card. With different SIM card my Sony ericsson X10i was working perfectly. After trying that I talked with customer executive of my SIM card company and then he provide me new MMS setting for my Sony ericsson X10i. After that my mobile phone is working absolutely fine. Thank you for your all the help and ideas. It was helpful for me.