Thread: Sony Ericsson k790i screen goes black

Sony Ericsson k790i screen goes black

I’m using Sony Ericsson k790i and it s been a month I’m having this problem that my suddenly my mobile screen goes black and remains black for around 10 to 20 minutes and sometimes 40 to 50 minutes. I don’t understand what happened to with my mobile because this is the first time I’m having this problem. Well this is not it, I have another problem that whenever I turn on my Bluetooth that time my mobile phone shows that Bluetooth is on but I can’t receive any file via Bluetooth in fact my mobile allows me to send files to others. Why is this happening? Also my mobile freezes sometimes at least for 5 to 6 minutes. If anyone has had this problem and want to help me then I would really appreciate your help.

Re: Sony Ericsson k790i screen goes black

I was having the same problems with Sony Ericsson w810i which lasts more than 6 to 7 months. I think the problem is with Sony Ericsson production because two different model numbers of the same brand cannot have the same types of problems but in your case I would say that the problem is with your phone hardware. I think you will need to repair your phone from Sony Ericsson service center because such problems will only lead to phone failure and that will cost you much more than any regular mobile repairing.

Sony Ericsson blank screen problem occurs because of virus infection. Virus will prevent your phone application from working which will results into screen hangs lots of time or any application takes lot of time to operate or takes lot of time to open any file or folder. Try not to get in contact with any virus infected mobile via Bluetooth or infrared, also scan your mobile once through PC and check if any virus exists in your mobile or not and if it exist then remove it as quickly as possible. Keep scanning your mobile phones daily. It will save your money and your mobile phone.

If any problem appears regarding to your mobile phone then it could be because of hardware or software failure. You can try one thing that update your mobile phone software over internet and always keep updated with new available versions for your mobile. If that doesn’t work then you will surely have to take your phone any retailer for solution. But before taking your phone to retailer keep a backup copy of tour contacts and text, messages and other important data. I also want add one point that never buy any mobile phones or any electronic device on internet, they are likely to get damaged after sometime in both hardware and software.

I was also having problem with Sony Ericsson mobile phone. The problem of mobile phones that freezes too much is that the mobile phones is carrying too much data in it or multiple applications are running in background. You can delete some data you don’t want or you can also delete any application which is unnecessary. Remove your memory card from mobile phone and see if the problem is still showing up but if the problem gets solved then delete some data from memory card and keep only daily usable applications and important data or contact your nearest hardware repair shop for assistance or contact Sony Ericsson service center.