Thread: Mobile phone connection fails in my system

Mobile phone connection fails in my system

I am using sony ericsson cyber-shot and I want to use GPRS by connecting my phone to PC but my phone is not connecting to my PC. I’ve tried every setting to connect my phone to my pc but nothing worked. I need to know that does this have anything to do with my phone or my PC. Is there any problem in phone? How can I connect my cell phone to PC so that I can use GPRS system? If anyone having same problem and know how to solve it then help me . I also tried to connect it to my friends laptop but that also didn’t work? I’m worried that I’ll have to change my phone.

Re: Mobile phone connection fails in my system

I was having the same problem when I was using GPRS and I solved it by installing drivers of my phone in my computer. You can also do the same thing because there is no chance that your windows will detect your phone without having drivers of your phone. You must have driver CD of your cell phone, if you have then just insert driver CD into CD-ROM after doing so automatic installation wizard will appear on screen then click on install button and the installation will continue you just need to follow the instructions noting else. If you don’t have Driver CD then you can get it from any retailer or you can download it from any official site.

Mobiles phones can connect to PC or laptop for GPRS use for that we have to install drivers of our mobile phones. There is another way to connect or detect your phone in PC which is Go to START- CONTROL PANEL-ADD HARDWARE and select the proper option from the given list which represent your mobile phones then wait until the windows completes it s processing but let me tell me you something that this process is only applicable if you want to just detect your phone and you cannot be able to use GPRS by adding hardware. You will need your mobile pc suit to use GPRS in PC, just install that PC suit in your PC and there you will find an option for internet use. After doing this you are all set to use GPRS from your PC.

If your mobile phone is not connecting to your PC then there might be problem with your USB cable which we use to connect two devices to interact with each other. Try to use another USB cable for connection or try to connect it on another computer or laptop to see if the problem still exists. Also, mobile is a combination of software and hardware, what I’m trying to say is that there is a possibility that your phone is infected with virus which is preventing you to connect phone with PC. Virus might also spread by connecting two phones with each other via Bluetooth or infrared. Try to remove virus by installing antivirus in your phone only if your phone has such facility and then try to connect it to your or any other computer system.

When your phone unable to connect with PC at that time windows try to search possible settings so that you can use your cell phone but it ‘s not necessary that windows will find best suitable settings for your phone, finding proper settings for mobile on PC is depending upon what type operating system you are using. Windows 7 search and installs drivers for your phone so that you can scan your phone or delete some data you don’t want to keep in your cell phone or add some data in it. Windows XP also try to search possible settings but do not give you 100% guarantee about it. If you don’t want to take any risk or don’t want to depend on possibilities then visit your nearest retailer or visit your mobile phones service center ask them for assistance.