Thread: Unable to find downloaded games in xperia play

Unable to find downloaded games in xperia play

Hey guys I have downloaded Asphalt 6 game from selecting the game within the Xperia Play Application after I slide the game pad out. after downloading I could only open the games by going into my Applications and then selecting the game. Anyone here knows how I could get the game to appear within the Xperia Play App so I can use it as a game library?

Re: Unable to find downloaded games in xperia play

I guess I know this because I also had the same problem at one time when I purchased the phone, think it should itself get displayed in the Xperia PLAY app. It does in my Xperia PLAY. Do see that you are viewing the "Xperia PLAY games" tab in the bottom of the Xperia PLAY app. If you are doing it then just try to reboot the phone to see if it helps.After you have tried doing it, do let me know.

I guess you could try clearing data in the Xperia PLAY app. You can do it by using the following instructions:
    Menu - Settings - Applications - Xperia PLAY - Clear data.
    Do let me know if that might help. If it doesn’t help then you could try to download the update for the Xperia PLAY application. Search Market for "Xperia PLAY games launcher" and then install its update.Even if that desn’t help then try installing Asphalt 6. Either you succeed or get stuck at any point then do reply here, I could get to know if I could help

Hey I did everything that you guys have told but the thing is that Clearing the data didn't work. But when I tried updating for the 'Xperia Play Launcher' it actually worked out for me. Thanks for your help! Now ,I could get the game to appear within the Xperia Play App so I can use it as a game library….really awesome..saves time!!! Really appreciate the help that you provided..cheers buddy!!

Hey guys, Same are the problem that occurs with bruce lee asphalt 6 and i can not download star batallion HD as its telling me that a problem occurred during the download, other then that its a great smart phone way which is far too nice and better than the iphone 4, if any of the information i gave u could be used as feedback for the next gingerbread update or any info could be given to me on how to fix this, it would be great.