Thread: How to install Andriod Market in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

How to install Andriod Market in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and I have bought it from UAE but now I am using it India and now that UAE market is not available in my phone so I want to install the Android market according to this country. I don’t know how to install it. Please tell me where I can find the android market and how to install it. Because right now I am not able to download any application for my phone due to this problem. If anyone have any idea then please help me with this.

re: How to install Andriod Market in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

If you want to install the android market then you can do this by your phone only. In the android market you will find the option to update just select that. At that time you will find the option of country in that select the India. After that it will start updating your store. I hope this information will be helpful to you. After doing that you will not find any problem with your android market. Just try this and let me know what the result is.

I have read your problem and after that first thing I want to tell you is which SIM card you are using in your phone? if you are using the UAE card then that can be reason due to which you are not able to use the android market in your phone. so first check your SIM card or try to use your android market by inserting the local SIM card. After that you will come to know what the exact problem is. I hope this trick will help you to fix this problem. If you still find any difficulties then let me know.

I am not sure but if I am not wrong then in your android market you must be having the option to change the region for your android market. As this market application is region based according to this reason I am suggesting you this solution. When you go to the android market and if you are able to open it then in option list you must be having the option like change the region in that option change the region after that you will be able to install the application in it. I hope this trick will help you to solve your issue.

I was also having the similar kind of problem and I have tried to solve this problem in so many ways but I didn’t get any positive results. After trying all the things I reset the phone setting but still I was not able to solve this issue after that I update my phone software. Once I completed with my phone software update after that I am not facing any problem with my android market and my phone is working absolutely fine. So I think you should also try this to fix this problem.

I have gone through your issue and I also suggest you to update the phone software buy I have some different idea. Don’t update your mobile phone software on your own as it contains risk. Because if any interruption comes while updating your mobile then it will make troubles for your mobile and your mobile also may get dead. So it is better to update your mobile phone software in Sony Ericsson service center only. I hope this information will be useful to you.

After trying so many tricks I was facing the same problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 after that I was thinking to update my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 software then I read your reply about there is a risk in updating the mobile phone. After reading that I visited Sony Ericsson gallery and then I updated my mobile phone software. Now my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is working absolutely fine and I am able to use the android market in my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 without having any issues.