Thread: Sony Xperia X2 windows mobile 6.5 bugs

Sony Xperia X2 windows mobile 6.5 bugs

My friend recently purchased a Sony xperia x3. Actually he updated his phone from SEUS update site. He has first download a CAB from Sony Ericson and install that CAB on his phone memory card after that he go on to update in SEUS. But he is facing some problem after update. I think that this correct way for update and also if he format his memory card before update. I think he doesn’t update correctly that’s why his phone has issue. And also I want to know before upgrading it had already in MR1 but after upgrading it will require new MR1. I updated his phone myself Please give me right information.

Re: Sony Xperia X2 windows mobile 6.5 bugs

What do you mean with "like it mournful on SE update site"? Do you mean that they would have updated to MR1 in the other way as utilizing the SE update-application? Well, if there is another way to update. And then I did it in the old-fashion way by basically plugging the phone in to my computer. Beginning the update-application and doing the update. Yes if you updated the phone then you will have to update the MR1. It is not very tough stuff just go on SEUS update site. Then you can update this.

I am not sure if appreciate you properly: if you write same all of your stuff to a bigger SD-card? Well, understandably that does not want any re-installation of any programs. It is similar to you would have replaced all of your data on your system to a bigger hard drive (using right tools of work).The new SD-card might even be more rapidly than the 6 GB card. That might also carry more speed to your X2 xperia. I am sure that the freezes and slow X2-experia has to do with the SPB-panels. They are most likely created with faster processors on mind. And then that the code for these panels are heavily bloated. When I was in the technique off installing the three.5.2 panel. I was at point uninstalling the original ones. At this point the phone freeze very quickly. I did not check further, because I require having the SBP-panels because of their capability

I would like to tell you something about this that is how they require us to do. Therefore cab is important. Then you have first to put in cab on your memory card. It will stay there and after upgrade to new ROM the phone will automatically install any cab that have been historically in the past installed on memory card. That is similar to in symbian. If u install cab in phone memory card then nothing will happened. I hope that you will find some help from my solution.

You know that my reserve time is about working day. So I must re-charge the battery every night. Recently the phone is useless. I cannot find it up. I require for making first a backup of my SMS. Before I reinstall the entire operating process. First I must figure out how I could deal with to keep anything jogging on this phone. I removed more or less everything, and installed the SPB-Panel three.5.2. This worked a bit better than the unique. But this did not assist at all in the long run. Then it will help you. I told you what I know if you want to know more then you can search on Google.

In my point of view you if you update the download the CAB from the SEUS site. Then you will have to update all the software in your phone. It is very different with other from means it is totally different with others. As I know when you update the software in your phone then first you should format the memory card then update the phone software. If download the latest cab the also you will have to update MR1. As I know about this. I hope that you will some help from.

) Well, I do not know in the event you appreciate me well, or possibly I didn't know some things before.
    So, I installed few programs on my X2 on 4GB memory card. Than copied Program files - through the computer - to 16GB. So, besides all the .cab files. I also copied program files from 4GB memory card. And after that all the programs run, without re-installation to a brand spanking new memory card. Now I use only WM Home screen. I tested my x2 heavily also REPEATING some actions numerous times to discover a pattern. What I found is that actually not SPB is the issue here, but Tile Wave panel. I found a pattern where I could always reproduce freeze in definite conditions. I think this and possibly Panel Manager - this can also make issues. I am very 100% definite of that.