Thread: Phone battery consumes more power

Phone battery consumes more power

I have a problem with my mobile phone battery that it consumes too much power and the mobile gets turned off due to less battery remaining. I charged my cell 4 or 5 hours before and after that I didn’t receive more than 3 calls and I wasn’t running any application or playing game but I still don’t know how did this happen because of it I’m not able to do much work on my cell. It is so frustrating that the mobile gets turn off when I’m going to have some important calls or text messages. What should I do now to overcome this problem? I need suggestions if anyone knows anything about it.

Re: Phone battery consumes more power

This is common problem in almost all cell phones. There are some basic things to save your cell phone battery which you need to understand. First , you need turn off your cell phones when you don’t need them like when you are sleeping or when you are in some business meeting or if you are doing some important work and you don’t want to get disturb by phone calls or text messages. Turning off your cell phones will automatically charge your battery by some percent. Do not let your cell phones show you the low battery message because when cell phones turn off by itself then there are greater chances of less battery life. Charge your cell phones before cell phones turned off due to low battery.

Cell phones battery problem also occurs due to lack of signal strength. When we don’t have enough signal in our cell phones we immediately try to catch signal of nearest service available but some of you don’t know that searching of signal can also consume some of available battery. When you don’t have enough signal strength then always keep your mobile phones off. If you want to have good signal strength then you can use cell phone repeater to catch the signal of nearest available service. Never keep your cell phones in hot temperature it will shorten the life of your battery. Try to search for all possible options, but if nothing works then change your phone battery with new one.

You need to stop or put limitations on your unnecessary work on cell phones which uses some amount of battery from your phones. You will also need to use your phone ringing mode and not on vibration mode because vibration mode uses battery of your cell to perform, also limit your ringing level to 2 or 3 or 4, putting ringing mode to lower level will save some of your battery. Never use backlight facility in phones because it also uses some percent of your phones battery. You can also set the time for backlight facility to perform, shorten the time and save your some percent of battery. Do not turn off your cell phones while charging phones because chargers need more current to charge and power your phone at the same time. Keep your battery in dry and cool place and don’t keep it with metal objects.

People use moving or animated wallpapers in our mobile phones but by doing so we shorten the battery life of our phone because such wallpapers drain your battery. Do not charge your phones for a long time even after the battery is full. Charging battery for long time can also damage your battery. When you want take pictures from phones make sure that flash light is off in daylight because using flash light in daylight can use more battery from your phone but using flash in low light can be understandable. Turn off your Bluetooth when you are not using it, also try to keep off Wi-FI,GPRS and infrared facility when you don’t need them. Avoid using cheap chargers as they can damage phones battery.