Thread: Videos wont go on my MAC using Sony Cybershot Wx9

Videos wont go on my MAC using Sony Cybershot Wx9

I have the Sony Cybershot Wx9 with me and would say that I was very happy with it. But now I have some problem with it and that is the videos won’t go on my MAC. Also I would say that I tried with only pictures and they just go and they dont have any problems. But the real issue is with the videos .I don’t know what has happened as there was no problem at all before and this has arised now only. So please get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

re: Videos wont go on my MAC using Sony Cybershot Wx9

What you can do is that you can try this one out with the USB cable and then I am sure that this will work for you. Also along with that there is the memory card as well as the disk with which you can go ahead.I am sure that one of them will definitely work for you and then there wont be any kind of issues at all.Also while doing so if you encounter with any kind of problem then you can definitely get back to me as I will help you to get away with the problem.

As far as I am concerned what you can do is that you can try to open the iPhoto and then try to syncing the camera that way.This is another way you can try to get away with this issue. Also I would say that if this one wont work then there must be some issues with the camera that you are currently using. Also I would say that it may be the case that your camera is too old and that is the reason why it does not sync with a Mac. So these are some of the ways with which you can solve the problem.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this are really some vital solutions that you have provided to me. What I mean to say is that when I read them they did look to be very useful but I haven’t tried them as of yet. But what I will do is that I will definitely try them out and then hope that they will work out for me. Also if I have any kind of problems while playing this game then I will always come back to you immediately.