Thread: importing Kodak Zi8 videos to iMovie 11

importing Kodak Zi8 videos to iMovie 11

Hello friends I want to buy the camcorder Kodak Zi8, but I have heard that there are a lot of problems importing Kodak Zi8 videos to iMovie 11. All I want to know is that Is there a way of importing the video without a video converter? If any solutions then please reply, eagerly waiting for proper solutions.

Re: importing Kodak Zi8 videos to iMovie 11

Hello friends, I would like to tell you all that oyu might not realize this without a video converter. I have this few steps that will tell you how to import a video into iMovie '11 step by step.

1.Connect camcorder to Mac
    First of all Connect camcorder to Mac, then copy and paste the videos from camcorder to hard disk. The popular brands of camcorder are Sony, Canon, Panasonic and Flip. In most cases they record videos in different formats like AVI / TOD / MOD / MTS / M2TS format.
    2. Launch Total Video Converter for Mac
    Now Launch Total Video Converter for Mac and start importing the camcorder videos you want. It supports batch import videos.
    3. Select iMovie video as output profile
    Now You just need to choose iMovie video as output profile, and now the mac video converter will by default set the best video / audio parameter for you. You don't have to get tensed about the settings that are better for iMovie.
    4. Start converting camcorder video to iMovie supported video
    Press "Refresh" button, it will absolutely start converting your camcorder video to iMovie supported video.
    5. Import converted video to iMovie
    Now the videos are completely compatible with iMovie, you are now able to import them easily as other quick time video.

You can directly change the file extension without video converter damage the videos. For this you will need a professional Zi8 kodak software to convert the video file to iMovie compatible DV format. You can test the drive I am using it will manage Zi8 the popular video files to iMovie, iPod, iPhone, etc. Take a try. Maybe you will succeed.

You must better use a Professional video converter. You can convert all popular videos formats by using Uusher Video Converter and create the one you need and it really works fast. you can download it and have a try.I suggested this to one of my friends. He was really glad to see his problem getting solved by my solutions

I have tried it. Actually it was really required by me, I read the doubt that the writer asked and found it similar to my problem,, so it really helped me to get the solutions that you guys have posted. Really admiring and thanks to all posters. It really saved my time by searching on the net. Once again thanks to all the people who have posted.