Thread: Black berry or android which is better to buy?

Black berry or android which is better to buy?

Hi, I was having a symbian series mobile phone, but now I just think to buy a new cell phone because I am just stuck with that, so planning for having either Black Berry or any android phone as I am a internet freak so need to have constant access to my mails and also uses social networking websites, so guys which phone will be better for me? As I am bugged with this confusion from the long time, any suggestion

Re: Black berry or android which is better to buy?

I would like to recommend you the android series phone if you are planning to spend little bit more, because as it is the new and powerful operating system made for the users. As it has a big market over internet so you would can get the so many exciting application by easily downloading from their official store. Additionally almost each and every application is free of cost. So I insist you to buy android series phone, as it has so many new model in Sony Ericsson.

I would also suggest you the same as black berry has the limited numbers of mobile phones, yeah its good but there are certain limitations over their phones like however you spent on it, you won’t get the most common feature of video calling, so literally it doesn’t make any sense to afford money for such a phone. As either you can have more powerful phone at the same price of black berry.

Whatever you have mentioned is also the least information, see there are too many cell phones available in the market, as you have mentioned like you almost use internet so much, so for that you can have Nokia’s E series phones, which has many business functions as it is design for that only. And Sony Ericsson is also the best brand on which you can trust at least, like whatever they mentioned they are able to provide that. So recommend you to buy Sony Ericsson rather that Black berry.

According to me android is the latest OS but it is not as refined as the black berry. I would say black berry is the business centric whereas android is the application centric. Despite starting out as a business device, the BlackBerry brand appeals to a large consumer audience. As you want to use emails, black berry has a very good and smart platforms providing a better security.

See this are the list of phones which has a android operating system in it and you would get it under 15 to 16K, you can have Samsung galaxy fit s5670, LG optimus one p500 , Samsung galaxy 551 i5510, Samsung, galaxy ace s5830 and lastly HTC wildfire. See this is the phones which almost gives each feature that you want, but if you can spend more money you can have smart phone or perhaps ipad. You can get the information on each by internet.

Selecting a cellphone from a blackberry doesn't feels the satisfaction even if we have the latest, but if you just don't look at the phone, operating system plays the very modest role. As i would recommend you to buy a blackberry with a android in it. As what i get from your query is like you are not confused about the cellphone rather cellphone and a operating system, so let me tell you there are many phones offered by the blackberry now a days which has a android.