Thread: Installing games in Nokia 5233

Installing games in Nokia 5233

I am using Nokia 5233 cell phone from last 2 months. I am quite satisfied with the phone selection. It is a symbian smart phone with features such as TFT resistive touch screen, 2 MP camera, Bluetooth and many more. My phone is working fine and I have no issues with it. I am much very addicted to cell phones games but my cell phone is having limited games in it. I want to download more games in my cell phone but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t even know the websites where I can get games for my phone. Can you tell me how to download games in my phone from PC? Please mention the steps to download games as I don’t have much technical knowledge?

Re: Installing games in Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233 supports many high graphic games. These games can be downloaded easily. You can download games either from internet or from PC. To download games from PC, you need to connect your phone to the PC then perform the following steps: Open Nokia pc suite -> Click Install button from the tool bar or select it from the File menu-> Select the .JAD file of the application you want to install and click Install->An information box will appear when the installation is complete. After the installation is complete your can play the installed game in your cell phone

Games can be installed in Nokia 5300 from internet easily. You can get games for your cell phone from Nokia’s website or you can search for Nokia 5233 games in search engines such as Google or yahoo. These search engines will display list of link from where you can download the games for your cell phone. Your device supports (S60v5) game formats such as .jar, .sis. If you have downloaded a Zip files then use zip manager to extract it and then try installing it. Downloaded games will be in Downloads folder in memory card. You can also click applications icon to view installed files. After downloading games from internet you can get started with it.

As you said that you don’t have much technical knowledge so I will definately suggest you some easier solution to get some games. If you have a memory card then give it to someone who is having games in their PC or cell phone and tell him to transfer games(with formats such as .jar, .sis) in your memory card. After the games are being transferred, you can get started with it in your cell phone.