Thread: Blackberry Bold Touch PlayBook Browser unable to get website list

Blackberry Bold Touch PlayBook Browser unable to get website list

I have the Blackberry Bold Touch with me and would say that the Playbook Browser is not the same as a Smartphone browser, there will be are some differences because of it. What I mean to say is that the PlayBook Browser unable to get website list.So can you tell me that is it a problem with everyone or this is a problem with me itself. So please get back to me on this one as I am waiting for the solutions for this particular issue.

Re: Blackberry Bold Touch PlayBook Browser unable to get website list

I would say that the my intranet site which I can access from my Curve 3G requires a windows authentication.So this is what happens with my me and I would say that the Blackberry Bold Touch PlayBook Browser was able to get website list for me.So this is my opinion and think that there must be a issue with you and that is the reason why this problem is getting arised.So I would say that you better show this one to some other person and then there wont be any issues.

I guess that what you can do is that you can definitely go ahead with the bridge browser and that is the one which will definitely help you to solve the problem that you are facing. So this is what needs to be done and I feel that there wont be any issues at all. Also at the same time as someone suggested that you should actually go ahead by asking this query to someone from Blackberry and then I am sure he will help you to solve the issue.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given and I would say that this is something that I was looking out for. So what I am saying is that I need to once again check it and see if I get the website list or not. But I have asked some of my friends and they have said that even they didn’t find such thing and hence I am in bit of a worry over this issue. So if there are any solutions to this one then do get back to me immediately.

I guess that it would be better if you go ahead with the normal and bridge browsers and they are the one which will give you the satisfaction as far as I am concerned. I think that you need to use them and then there wont be any kind of issues at all.So this is what I feel and think that once you use then you will get to see the website list. Also if this one works out for you then do get back to me immediately.