Thread: Any suggestions for Portable PC

Any suggestions for Portable PC

I am planning to buy a new Portable PC for one of my daughters and I am very much confused with what I should go ahead with. I would say that she will spend the money without asking about basic specifications and doing a minimum of comparing the chosen device against its competition or shopping for the best deal or time to buy. So please do get back to me on this and then I guess that there wont be any issues with that at all.

Re: Any suggestions for Portable PC

I would say that the Dell Inspiron Duo is the best option with which you can go ahead and as the first to be on the market with its amazing design .Also I would say that before the new AMD BRAZOS hardware I looked it up and then thought about going with that one itself .Also I would say that the review was enough to think that it didn't offer enough performance and apart from that there was a little too much money.

I would like to know the exact budget for this one and would say that the it is the one that is more vital point that any other thing. Also I would say that the Dell Inspiron Duo won't get you much power.Aslo I would like to know that is she interested in netbooks? Please do get back to me on this as I would then guide you with the solution. Also I would say that is she planning to take that one everywhere or is she intent to use it in the classes itself.

Thanks a lot for the immediate replies. I would say that I had not asked her if she had enough information on the dell it would be on its way now. Also I feel that she appreciates the portability along with the lightness and these are the features that are most important among them.Also as you stated that the Dell Inspiron Duo is a good choice that I can go ahead with .Also please do get back to me as I am waiting for some more solutions.

I would say that there are some other options with which you can go ahead and would say that Asus or Acer Netbooks are really good and think that those are really better options. I bought one for my cousin for and she loves it. So this what I feel the Dell Inspiron duo is also a good option and feel that that can be even good.So its all upon the budget of your cousin and then there wont be any problem at all.