Thread: Unable to install email setup application on Blackberry Torch 9800

Unable to install email setup application on Blackberry Torch 9800

Hello I am using Blackberry torch 9800 and I am here to report a huge mistake. With the implementation of e-mail settings 6.11.0324.1701 update. I attempt to install it and my Blackberry will not boot. At first I had a 606 error after the progress bar had completely jammed. I had to reinstall the operating system and restore. If I refuse software update cannot access the configuration page. I tried with 6.0.0.526 6.0.0.534 and 6.0.0.246 and the same problem with the world. Then, start the BlackBerry, but when I try to go to the configuration of the ***'s okay. So I guess this is a language problem or a corrupt update. If anyone has a solution to this, then please share with me. Thanks.

Re: Unable to install email setup application on Blackberry Torch 9800

What language? What address in the Address bar? As soon as you are about to verify the update download. I think the support you can call your company. They have to make it work after all; the *** is paid to the company. After upgrading, if you are willing to make use of English to organize your e-mail account you are able to make use of the address I gave before installing the update in English. Then change the BB language in the direction of US English. You set up your email account. Then you switch back your BB in their language. That's all you can perform for now.

Hello some day before I was facing this same issue with my Blackberry. And I was getting this same error which saying acquires Email Setup Application 6.11.0324.1701 difficulty – not able to start the phone obtains error 606. Then I follow the following settings I hope this will help you please try this. You have to reload your OS in the company of BBSAK (DM is not working its removed.) and if you got error 602 at that moment reboot your blackberry and then you will see that the whole thing to be usual. After that attempt to install app and you will solve with your issue. Then you can easily make use of updates. Thank you.

Hello guys I was facing similar kind of problem. But after trying all day to fix my dumb phone blackberry, I think this problem is caused by the firmware. I tried to use my old version (337 something) and work very well. But after upgrading to 448 (something) which is the official firmware of my service provider, application of 606 errors appears again. Now I'm trying to upgrade to 526 for AT & T, I hope this will help you guys to solve your problem. Thank you.

According to me it is exciting development. In my torch, with the radio, I pointed my browser toward the official Blackberry. Communicate in the menu under I clicked Submit. Then scroll down to personal email and other Integrate click now. Then he came up a page saying: Integrate your email and click Start setup email. I then sent to a page where there were three email addresses that I had created and required to validate them. Once I did this, started to download my email. You also have the option of adding an email account.