Thread: Blackberry Torch 9800 Camera not working properly

Blackberry Torch 9800 Camera not working properly

As others have had the same problem as mine, I have concluded that there is a serious problem with OS 6 software. Seriously, the chamber of the torch does not work! It's weird because the video camera works. I have tried to clean and reload the operating system, format the sd card, reset the removal of the battery, set of images that are stored on the device instead of SD card, all the different camera modes, turn the zoom digital auto focus off, all settings of the camera, I downloaded a program to disable auto-rotation, and everything under the sun! The camera was hit and lost. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Freezes through a black screen, occasionally you take a picture and freezes, and are unreliable mutually. Has someone found an answer for this?

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 Camera not working properly

I wanted to take a picture of a car accident today and thanks to the camera torch stupid not to take the picture. My Blackberry does not take pictures, but does the video! I do not understand these things. I noticed that some of you have the same problem but in fact this is not acceptable and I am very disappointed through this garbage. To take pictures at times. You cannot maintain restarting the phone to your camera to work! What you will suggest to me? I am waiting for your replies.

Hello guys I know that many people are facing this same problem with their Blackberry Torch 9800. Even I was facing this same problem with my. But then I made a use of face detection mode which you will get in options of your camera. If we make use of Face Detection mode at that moment camera is working in support of taking picture. And if you try to select any other mode like auto mode or night mode this camera not allow you to take picture so I would suggest you to take picture in face detection mode. I hope this will help you. Thank you.

I make use of it with joy, and not out of my hand. I have not seen any problems with the camera so far. Unless the flash is a bit too bright, edge to add an option for flash exposure, please. Which leads me to question some things? Which company you are using, what software package versions you have and are using the flash card of shares (Class 2), plus one, or internal memory. I use a class of 16 concerts, six Lexar microSD card and I have no problems. I also had no stock card through either the internal memory. Occasionally, as soon as you open the camera and take a picture, at that moment the screen is black for a second while the interface is loaded, however then runs normally.

I had no problem with the camera since I bought last November that just happened in passed Saturday. Each time I select the camera shows the white screen. Camera button grayed out and could not be elected. Error message "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." I close all open applications and did not differ. Also, try to do what is suggested in this forum without any result. Please help if anyone has solved this problem.

I have the answer for you.

Remove any FLASHLIGHT Ap.

Good Luck.