Thread: Blackberry Torch can’t connect to desktop Manager

Blackberry Torch can’t connect to desktop Manager

I back up my blackberry yesterday night the torch and the connection is disconnected during the backup. When the phone restarts the message "App Error 606" / "Reset" approached. I cannot do anything on my phone, except for reset, and pulling the battery does nothing. When I attempt to connect to the blackberry desktop software does not attach. I left for an hour and still just say that it is connected. In addition I struggle connecting to BBSAK and possibly will not connect there either, so it cannot restore factory settings. I make sure the desktop manager be familiar with the USB port and connected to a BlackBerry device, however above is the closest I am able to get to connect to anything.

Re: Blackberry Torch can’t connect to desktop Manager

I'm afraid I cannot offer any advice, but I had exactly the same thing happens to me today. Luckily I managed to backup my phone, but after that I cannot connect to all my Desktop Manager. I get the same error message on a white screen too. My phone is running very slow and I cannot read / open the text message every time I try, it locks the phone and I have to remove the battery to get it going again. The same goes for my BBM. It seems as if e-mail is fine, and I've been using Twitter client fine too. Do you understand these problems through text messages / BBM?

Somebody already talks about this and had no success through it, however please download a program called BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) to your PC. Once installed, connect the device to the PC and launch BBSAK. Hopefully the program will recognize the device. If so, then choose to clean your operating system. If this is successful, you will see an application error 507 on the screen, which means that it has successfully eliminated the operating system. If you get here, you can reload the OS on the device.

As soon as starting the BlackBerry smartphone, safe mode is able to be utilizing to prevent third-party applications commencing running mechanically. Safe mode is intended to permit troubleshooting or eliminate whichever unwanted applications.
    On the way to turn on safe mode, perform the following steps:
    1. You have to Eliminate and another time you have to reinsert the BlackBerry smartphone battery.
    2. At what time the red light-emitting diode (LED) light goes absent, consequently press and holds the Escape key since the BlackBerry smartphone is loading. Observe KB05470 used for the position of the Escape key.
    3. As soon as the dialog box comes into view, click OK.

I preset my blackberry last night with BBSAK. I clean the device and install the new operating system manually from loader.exe. But I tried to update the implementation of e-mail settings again and go to the same condition again. The application of error 606. So I cleaned it again and reinstall which shows two things. The update definitely has errors! And fixing the method definitely works. When are you going to fix this? You cannot add other email here.

So what operating system you have on your device? I think you may have to do another wipe and reload operating system with a different operating system. Something seems wrong with you keep reloading. I use the official 0534 release of Bell Mobility. Backup your device first, and after that download and install the OS. On one occasion OS installed on your PC, at that time go to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader. Scroll to the bottom of the folder and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Do not clean with another operating system BBSAK. Once the device has been erased, close BBSAK and unplug the device. Reconnect your device and then in the same folder where deleted the "vendor.xml" file, double click the executable from the feeder to the top of the folder. Have a little phone icon next to it.