Thread: Nokia 5130c-2 is working very slowly

Nokia 5130c-2 is working very slowly

I am using nokia 5130c-2 cell phone, and was able to use all its functions properly. But when I updated my phone’s software version to a latest version and later i found that the performance of my phone has been decreased. When I change songs from music player, then it takes more time as compared previously, even it takes lots of time in loading contacts. Due to this slow performance of my cell phone, I am not able to access its services properly. I need help in order to get back my phone’s performance!!

Re: Nokia 5130c-2 is working very slowly

I think that your cell phone’s software update process have not been done correctly, due to this your cell phone is working slowly. Try to update your phone again getting all instructions steps completed, so that your phone gets properly updated to a newer version. Doing this would enable your phone to achieve its best performance, and you would be able to change songs properly, and also able to load contacts quickly.

Your phone nokia 5130c-2 is s40 symbian series phone, so it is not likely to get affected by virus. But your phone’s memory might have executables, which consumes lots of space. These executables might be hidden, so you would not be able navigate through that file. Try some file explorer application, and browse through the whole file directory and delete any file which is unknown or useless. Thus this help you in increasing your phone’s memory and may your phone functions quickly.

This might have occur if your cache file goes on increasing in your phone. A cache file may be of internet browsing or of applied themes of your phone. Whenever you apply any theme in your phone, a cache file is created and stored as a system file and this continues whenever you apply a new theme. An internet cache file consists of temporary internet browsing information. Thus try deleting these files by using file explorer, as this utility would allow you to see hidden files and then delete it. Hope so it works.