Thread: Nokia E7 not reading SIM card

Nokia E7 not reading SIM card

Well I am using the Nokia mobile phone and using the same from last few months now the thing here is that whenever I am trying to use the SIM card then it is not detected. I mean the SIM card is not shown in the phone I don’t know why time to time I get an error saying that [please insert SIM card when I make a call even though when the SIM is already present. Please help me out of the same and let me know what I can do to get rid of the problem.

Re: Nokia E7 not reading SIM card

The first thing here is that I want to you to check whether the SIM card is in the appropriate form or not and if it is not then you have to replace the same. Because sometimes the SIM card gets scratches on the same and the copper cover begins to fade. So try and use any other network sim card on the same and then see how a thing goes. If no such errors on your phone then it is confirmed that your current SIM is damaged and you need to get the other one.

Well I think that the phone is not getting anymore newer now because I have seen lots of users having the same issues regarding it and if we need to solve this one then you have to reinstall the software or update the software of the phone. I am sure that once the software of the phone is updated then you will not get any of the further issues related to the mobile phone and also the SIM card. Hope you are getting my point here.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of the same. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and change the slot of the SIM card and then you need to see whether it helps you out. The actual thing that will help you out here is nothing but changing the same. And if still there are issues then I want you to take the phone to the gallery and there you will helped by the Nokia official. I hope that doing the same will resolve your issue.