Thread: Bad performance of Alienware M17x

Bad performance of Alienware M17x

I purchased a loaded Alienware M17x last month and initially it contains the Intel Core i5 540M processor with the 17 inch Diagonal Size display. In that time I think that this laptop represents the highest configuration but later on I understand its performance. This notebook contains highest configuration and I appreciates that. But I must tell you that this notebook does not work very well. I have seen its bad performance. Should anyone have faced this trouble in this laptop?

Re: Bad performance of Alienware M17x

I also faced the same kind of trouble and within one month it gives the trouble. The fan wasn’t running right. I have seen that within one month it stop running and when I go to the distributor then he says that there extra cost need to repaired that fan. I contact the support staff of the company and they said me that this is not the internal issue. They don’t give the right answer. So, I also satisfy that this laptop gives the bad performance.

Hey dude, I don’t satisfy your reviews because I use this laptop in last six month and I haven’t faced any issue. I think you don’t take care of it and hence it creates this kind of trouble. I think you need to read the manual of the laptop. This laptop manual gives the detail of how to take the precaution of this laptop. This laptop manual gives the special section that describes the precaution of the laptop and this help to avoid such kind of trouble. I done this and hence there is no issue occurred in this laptop.

Last year I bought this laptop and I must tell you that this is not give the bad performance. I am not the expert person but this laptop does not create the bad issue. Within one month I have not face any kind of trouble because I am always take care of it. I think you need to recheck the performance of the laptop and definitely you found that there is no such kind of issues present in this laptop. If you have any issue then contact the nearest service center.

Hey I think the laptop configuration is high and it requires to extra caring of laptop. This laptop will give the so many extra latest facilities such as 3D technology, highest configurations and so on. Then don’t confuse about its performance. This laptop will give the good performance but if we take care. Then I must suggest you to please take care of this laptop and surely you find out his correct performance. This is the high configured laptop and hence it requires extra precautions.

I haven’t says that this laptop gives the bad performance. All of we know that this laptop contain the high performance and hence it requires the extra precautions. Dell has a responsibility to their customers to provide service at a level of expertise commensurate with the cost. The company should not do this kind of things and hence you need to just change your mind. Enjoy the extra features present in this laptop. It provides you different types of entertainment.