Thread: E7 speed dialing does not work

E7 speed dialing does not work

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you present there. Well, I owe a nokia E7 and haven’t had any issues until now. However, lately I am having issues with the speed dial. The problem is that speed dial is not working. After setting up speed dials I tried to speed dial and the cell phone crashed down and the home screen appeared, few seconds nothing happened, and the phone restarted. Friends really frustrated. Please give me some suggestion what should I do. Thanks in advance

Re: E7 speed dialing does not work

Hi, buddy, these things do happen in day to day life. So, just chill. It is not that a big issue. Anyways, you written in your other thread that you had made a reset on your device. Well, after reading that I would like to query you that have you tried out the speed dial function again? My another question will be that does it crash on you now? Just give me the details about it and if possible and I know the solution then I will revert back to you.

Hey mate. I am fine and going good. What’s up with you. I have a solution for the above worry. I can share my knowledge with you as I myself had the same issue and had solved it on my nokia device. Well, basically the issue can be resolved by the "delete all data and restore" function. I don’t think that you should perform a software reinstall as it wouldn’t be solving anything, the delete everything and restore according to the grapevine will help a lot in resolving the worry.

Hey mate, I would like to tell you that there may be some viruses in your cell and may be such things must be happening. Just format the phone, take care to keep the back up. A malicious virus can show any kind of strange reaction. Do, try it out, if luck is on your side then the worry will be resolved and you will be able to use the speed dial function in your cell phone. I am not sure about the solution, however, there is likelihood that it may be because of virus.

Hi. I am fine. I like to keep the things simple and generally prefer basics rather then trying out extravagant things. I would like to know from your side when did you purchase the mobile phone. If it is in your warranty period then I would like to advise you that you should give it to the specific nokia authorities and get it replaced or get a new one , as I feel that it is the best option. I hope you like my reply and it will help you in some way or the other.