Thread: Nokia multimedia transfer tool for Nokia E7.

Nokia multimedia transfer tool for Nokia E7.

Hello guys i am using Nokia E7 handset i don’t have any problem with this handset but when i tried to transfer the multimedia file to my macbook pro, there was no transfer of multimedia file, i wa able to do that on Windows 7 but i don’t what is the problem with the Macbook. The nokia website recommened me to use a multimedia transfer for Mac but i wasn’t able to pair the Mac with the Nokia E7. Guys can you tell me using the wrong method or it’s not possible to pair Nokia E7 and Mac.

Re: Nokia multimedia transfer tool for Nokia E7.

Hey thanks for posting this query because i am having the same issue with Macbook and Nokia E7. i think there some bug or the pairing technique is different for the Mac and the Nokia E7. i guess there will be some other technique or solution would be there using which we can pair the Macbook and the Nokia E7 to transfer the multimedia files from system to the handset or vice versa.

Guys I have never used Mac i am Windows 7 user but whenever i connect my Nokia handset to the system there is always a option of connect as mass storage, i just have to simply drag and drop the files that’s it, i think same option should be there on Mac also to connect as mass storage why guys need a some other files to transfer the multimedia files between PC to the mobile phone?

Nokia tried to fix this issue to connect with the Mac but apple wanted to fix it on them self only. I am not quite sure about that but Nokia is working on Ovi suite for Mac, and they have released a beta version of Nokia software updater for the Mac, so now they are working on it to solve the issues. yes we can use the drag and drop but its good use some sync feature, hope Nokia or apple will release something for Nokia E7 for synchronization.

Well guys yes no there was no application for Nokia and Mac synchronization but now the issue is resolved by Nokia, finally Nokia released Nokia Multimedia Transfer 1.4.2 which supports Nokia E7. It automatically downloads the configuration when you connect your Nokia E7 to the Mac. You can now download it from the Nokia official web site in the download section. Really very good work from the nokia,