Thread: Performance of ASUS Bamboo Collection U43SD

Mykola Guest

Performance of ASUS Bamboo Collection U43SD

Hello, I am computer engineer and now I want to purchase the best configured laptop. I see the feature of the ASUS Bamboo Collection U43SD laptop and I think it much suitable for me. I want some facility in that such as .Net framework suitable, programming environment and also satisfied video and net surfing environment. So, I decided to take reviews about this laptop. If anyone use this notebook or have knowledge about it then please mention your reviews about it.

Re: Performance of ASUS Bamboo Collection U43SD

Hey dude, I’m also professional engineer and I use this notebook. The performance of this laptop is so nice and the design prospective it was so good. I love the brown color and it suits this laptop. As far as other point of view it is more suitable for programming environment. This laptop suitable for windows 7 operating system and till now I have not faced any kind of trouble in this laptop. I think you definitely like this laptop. Then go and purchase it. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Hi, I use it and this is most suitable for 3D game and videos. I am not happy with its design because I don’t like its color. I heard so many great things about Asus such as it is Gaming laptop and it suits video. I was so happy when I got this laptop for Diwali. The programming point of view till now I have not faced any issue. It provides windows 7 OS and I think win 7 provide compatibility with the most of the programming languages.

The way you mention that this is suitable with most of the programming languages is not good. I must tell you that some DOS prompt based programming languages are not suit to this laptop. I use this laptop and when I try to install masm on it then it gives unsuitable error message. I think the .Net framework environment already presents in this notebook but the other point of view it does not support. See, it already installed win 7 which is supports the Microsoft environment.

I also see its specification and it’s very good. As Far as other point of view such as video, gaming and other issue it gives quit brilliant performance. I do not purchase it but I really impress its specification. It contains Intel Core i3 and Core i5 processors, an NVIDIA Geforce GT 520M graphics with 1GB DDR3 RAM and satisfied video memory boost performance. It shows quit nice and I think as far as reviews point of view I give it 3 out of 5 stars. If we compare its design with other laptop then it not satisfied.

The performance of this laptop is good but if we compare it with the other then it does not satisfy. The other laptop has provided so much inbuilt facility such as security point of view and the specification of this laptop is not so brilliant. Its powerful 2nd generation notebook and it contain the NVIDIA graphics card. The display of this laptop is relatively small and I want 15 inch screen but it provide 13 inch only. I am happy if the screen size is increased.

Hey dude, I think the screen size is well for mine point of view. The reason behind that it is not specially designed for the playing gaming and video. It is especially for the programming and the other types of internet surfing. I think it provides so nice performance and the specification of this notebook is good. I must tell you that so much laptop present in the market but when compare it to the other then it is well satisfied. I think you need to change the mind and purchase it.