Thread: HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop keeps freezing

HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop keeps freezing

I have HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop and under that I have installed the windows vista and after that I have upgraded mine operating system to windows 7. After upgrading to windows 7 mine systems works very slowly. After installing the windows 7 mine system won’t work properly and freezes every time. now I don’t how to solve this issue. I have also gone through some threads but I didn’t go the any suggestion. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop keeps freezing

To solve your problem you need to run a disk cleanup. It removes all your cache files temporary as well. One can thus virtual memory available, that if you stop being able to be a source of frequent problems freezing. Locate the disk cleaning software in the "System Tools" from your HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop. Run by choosing your hard drive and after waiting to examine the files to delete. After you click on the "clean" button. This procedure can take half an hour to several hours depending on how much there is for cleaning your hard drive.

To solve this problem is to install a free antivirus program. The broader issue is the reason for the laptops to freeze from time to time is the appearance of a notebook computer virus. Download a free antivirus like Avast, AVG MSE or scan your HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop for viruses and to get rid of the threat. Observe the resources section for links to details and downloads. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

You have to defragment your hard disk. This method of managing your files and making records that might have been more the place to move back where they are believed. Unlock the System Tools section of your laptop HP Pavilion dv2840se in the "accessories" tab and after that select the defragment tool. In declare, just tick "Defragment" to start the process. Defragmentation can take some time to success on your HP Pavilion dv2840se laptop if not been defragmented in a while.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run program type cmd and after that hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and after that hit the enter.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.