Thread: unable to upgrade Hard disk in laptop

unable to upgrade Hard disk in laptop

I am using laptop in which I get the 2 pre-installed hard disk and they are Seagate Momentus 5400.4 ST9250827AS Hard Drive. Now I want to upgrade my hard disk on my laptop. As I have to store large numbers of data in it. So I am looking to upgrade. But I have never done this before so I have no idea about upgrading the hard disk in laptop. Please suggest me that is it ok if I upgrade it or there will be a problem with it? Please reply me what to do?

Re: unable to upgrade Hard disk in laptop

I have read your post and I would like to tell you that you can upgrade your laptop hard disk. But make sure that it is matching with your specification of your laptop. And also check that whether that hard disk is compatible with your laptop or not. Because upgrading the laptop with incompatible hard disk may cause to damage your laptop. So be careful before selecting the hard disk and choose the hard disk after checking all the requirements. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

I have read your question and according to me you can upgrade the hard disk. You can upgrade with SATA 2.5” hard disk. You can upgrade your laptop up to 500GB. There are so many options from which you can choose it from like Seagate drives, Hitachi, Toshiba, and Samsung. But I suggest you to go for Seagate hard drive which is very nice. And also you are using the same hard disk right now with your laptop. So just upgrade it and store more data.

I think before upgrade you should first go to your laptop service center and there ask for the hard disk upgrade. In service center they will recommend you exact hard disk according to your laptop model so after that you don’t have to worry about hard disk incompatibility. I think this is the best way to upgrade your hard disk without taking any risk. I think this information will help you and you will easily able to upgrade your hard disk. So go the service center and check your laptop.

After reading your post I have checked all the drives in the net but I didn’t understand that which one will Fit in my laptop. So stopped wasting my time behind that. After that I have read your post and I also think that rather than taking the risk it is better to visit the service center and confirm the perfect hard disk for my laptop. And I have done same thing. So I am really thankful to you for your all the help and support. Thank you so much once again.